Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We did at home to a Wolves side that had just flown back from Armenia. That's the one that gets me most. On the first day of the season as well. 

Should have battered them, they're crap. 

You were lucky to get away with a point. 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Think you missed the point there tbh. 

Although I'm not sure where you think the luck was, you barely got near our box (or even out of your half) except for a few counters where Jota blasted the ball at the corner flag. 

I haven't seen anyone park the bus that embarrassingly since Rafa Benitez. It was cringe worthy. 

Edited by Finnegan

12 minutes ago, Koke said:

It was cowardly. Our approach to the game was that bad. Hopefully Rodgers have learned. Liverpool and Man City deserve respect. Man Utd and Spurs dont.

Isn't it a little worrying that a highly paid manager didn't see this and most of us fans did? Even at Chelsea the only reason we got back into it is the leash was let off in the second half so to speak. 

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

think that's the point. we set up dreadfully and played dreadfully. a team with a top 7 finish as our ambition for the season really need to be getting 3 points from relegation fodder at home. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Countryfox said:

C’mon you ammers ! ...   pretty sure yanited will finish above them so an ammers win is defo best for us ..

Well we are third, and dare I say it but more brilliance like against spurs, top 4 isn’t out the question. Just got to keep that consistency, and play with that fluency we all know we can. 

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Dear Brendan Rodgers,

You aren't allowed to make any mistakes. If you do, we'll twat on about them retrospectively, even when something has gone well subsequently. We like looking back and saying 'if only'. 

Yours in perpetual frustration, 

A percentage of Foxestalk. 

Very eloquent as usual Peaky ...  :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

Dear Brendan Rodgers,

You aren't allowed to make any mistakes. If you do, we'll twat on about them retrospectively, even when something has gone well subsequently. We like looking back and saying 'if only'. 

Yours in perpetual frustration, 

A percentage of Foxestalk. 

Mate he's used to Celtic fans. This job is like a walk in the park for him lol

• Haha 1