Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Dear Brendan Rodgers,

You aren't allowed to make any mistakes. If you do, we'll twat on about them retrospectively, even when something has gone well subsequently. We like looking back and saying 'if only'. 

Yours in perpetual frustration, 

A percentage of Foxestalk. 

Dear Brendan Rodgers

HighAndMightyPeakFox says we cannot dwell on your persistently conservative team selections this season and must gloss over them due to beating Spurs. Apparently we must ignore these mistakes and simply clap like drooling goons when something goes right. 

Yours in perpetual frustration

A very small percentage of Foxestalk.

• Haha 1

This makes our defeat to Man United even more galling! I would honestly say that of all the teams we have played so far, they were easily the worst. All the other teams looked like scoring against us. Take the soft penalty away and Man United offered nothing, it was just that we played so passively that day. Luckily we got back to the aggressive play style against Spurs, but I can't believe we lost to Man U! They are crap!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We want Man U to lose; don’t mind West Ham winning... might be over confident but I feel we are going to have our best season since the title win and shouldn’t be scared to claim we can make top 4

I think West Ham are a bigger threat this season to us getting top six .......they have a deep squad and look hungry