Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Guest An Sionnach
18 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Always thought it was a bad move for Harry M. First thing he should do is sack his agent,  United are way off challenging for the title and are in an absolute mess. We banked big bucks for him and got someone younger who actually wants to play for us, would we have been stronger with him and without him going Soyuncu would have been a bit part player again. Can understand people wanting to play for the top sides but Man Utd are not one of them.

Email that to Maddison .

Edited by An Sionnach

Just now, katieakita said:

His agent got him a move to Man Utd not Man City where he would have been challenging for the top honours, his basic salary here was over £4 million a year so hardly a worry about feeding the family. He was already a multi millionaire but if it is about a few more million it is best to move on. If it was just about the money that is sad 

He signed a contract worth £70m+

his deal here was worth another £16m to him.  it’s his career .......he doesn’t have any real emotional affinity for Lcfc ....... 

his agent did v well for both the player and himself ! 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

I have 0 sympathy for him. Couldn't wait to go and it's not like he didn't know what mess he was going to.

At least he's getting a nice paycheck. 

The lure of the name Manchester United though isnt it. Hopefully it shows our other lads that going there really isnt a good choice and we're alot further along than some like to think. Even if we are flavour of the month.If anything it could have helped us immensely maguire moving along.

LOVED maddison saying it's about time people start talking about leicester as one of the big clubs. That's the exactly the mentality I want the team to have. I know it doesn't mean alot but it's also fantastic to hear from a player people are saying 'should join a big club'. 

The position we are currently in is incredible, I think sometimes we as fans forget that. I'm loving every second. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Arsenal are bang average these days, we definitely can finish Top 4, we have the firepower just need the belief and that will come because none of the usual candidates look up to the job.

We're 300/1 to win the league...

Bit skinny imo :scarf:

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Arsenal are bang average these days, we definitely can finish Top 4, we have the firepower just need the belief and that will come because none of the usual candidates look up to the job.

I still think top 4 is a long way off, but I'm starting to feel like Arsenal and United at home are 'must wins'. I'd really like us to push the top 6 as much as possible.