Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

We want Man U to lose; don’t mind West Ham winning... might be over confident but I feel we are going to have our best season since the title win and shouldn’t be scared to claim we can make top 4

I think we've got to give West Ham a lot of credit too. They are also right up there on merit. I was always questionable over their decision to sign more established players for an immediate impact, but it does actually appear to be working. I think our team has much better potential, but you could argue that a lot of West Ham's players have a current better level than some of ours.

Our games against them this season will be very interesting!

Just now, st albans fox said:

I think West Ham are a bigger threat this season to us getting top six .......they have a deep squad and look hungry 

Funny how we see things differently ...    I think they’ve got mid table written all over them ...  poor defence and would all give in if they go a goal behind ..