Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

I know people say he's a lovely guy and sweet and baby faced but I'm not sure ive wanted to wallop the chops off somebody as much as I do with Solskjaer

I don't like him either. Comes across as so smug. Way out of his depth managing a club like Manchester United but I hope they don't lose to many because I'm enjoying him "at the wheel".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goober said:

It's so ****ing satisfying seeing all these glory hunting United fans crying these days. Been a long time coming tbh. Long may it continue

Wonderful times indeed... 

Add the smug Spud fans as well!.. 

Thank you God.. Thank you so bloody much!!! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Corky said:

Fed up of listening to Neville. "Spend hundreds of millions more, the bench isn't strong enough, where are the characters?"

They've already spent hundreds of millions. They are pretty fortunate to be in a position to continue to spend hundreds of millions. If they are choosing youth over experience, it is their decision. No-one forced them to get rid of Lukaku, or Sanchez, and replace them with kids.

The mans a dick. How much did he cost Utd 

Always thought it was a bad move for Harry M. First thing he should do is sack his agent,  United are way off challenging for the title and are in an absolute mess. We banked big bucks for him and got someone younger who actually wants to play for us, would we have been stronger with him and without him going Soyuncu would have been a bit part player again. Can understand people wanting to play for the top sides but Man Utd are not one of them.

2 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Always thought it was a bad move for Harry M. First thing he should do is sack his agent,  United are way off challenging for the title and are in an absolute mess. We banked big bucks for him and got someone younger who actually wants to play for us, would we have been stronger with him and without him going Soyuncu would have been a bit part player again. Can understand people wanting to play for the top sides but Man Utd are not one of them.

Really?  His agent got him a move to Man City or Man U.  he would have preferred city but they wouldn’t meet the fee. He wanted a big pay day and to play for one of the biggest clubs in the country.  he’s not far off earning each week what he was drawing a month here ..... and I suspect he took a tidy s/o fee. he will retain his england place ...... I think he knew he wouldn’t really be competing for trophies at United but he wanted the dosh. 

37 minutes ago, Koke said:

West Ham go level on points with us. Why are people happy about this? A draw would have been great.

I just don’t see west ham as a serious threat to us. Not trying to sound arrogant just the way I feel. Oh and also I ****ing hate man united 

• Like 1

Just come back from grocery shopping and have seen the united score LMFAO.

Way to go Arry, all about them £ notes thanks for the money we wont forget the sacrifice you made for us :)

What a disaster United are. Spend how much year in, year out and still crap. Keep falling you tossers!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Dear Brendan Rodgers

HighAndMightyPeakFox says we cannot dwell on your persistently conservative team selections this season and must gloss over them due to beating Spurs. Apparently we must ignore these mistakes and simply clap like drooling goons when something goes right. 

Yours in perpetual frustration

A very small percentage of Foxestalk.

Dear ARM1968, 

Thank you for rising to a piss take. And also for not realising the wider point, which is the utter futility of screaming into the ether. And also thank you for putting words into my mouth that were never implied, thus allowing me to remain atop my highest of horses. 

Take 100 lines, and repeat in Bart Simpson fashion 'if only we'd bought better after the title, we'd be permanently in the top 4 by now'. 

Yours in great amusement, 

Captain Sanctimonious. 

30 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

He made the wrong move and should have held out for Man City. With their current injury crisis they will be in for a CB in January even if some of them recover, and I think they would have paid the big bucks because they need a player for depth. He's got a great pay cheque at Man United, but they are miles away from being competitive. I reckon it was his agent that pushed him to join TBH.

At the same time, I honestly think it's benefited our club. Not only do we get the money in the bank but I think as a pairing that Soyuncu and Evnas are better than Soyuncu and Maguire. Soyuncu's pace means we have one defender that is a physical beast and one that can cover the ground. It reminds me of Vidic and Ferdinand of Man United in some way.

Couldn't agree more 

17 minutes ago, katieakita said:

It was just money. He isn't a Leicester fan, this is a job. They will pay him more. The same reason Madders will go there.

Edited by z-layrex

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Really?  His agent got him a move to Man City or Man U.  he would have preferred city but they wouldn’t meet the fee. He wanted a big pay day and to play for one of the biggest clubs in the country.  he’s not far off earning each week what he was drawing a month here ..... and I suspect he took a tidy s/o fee. he will retain his england place ...... I think he knew he wouldn’t really be competing for trophies at United but he wanted the dosh. 

His agent got him a move to Man Utd not Man City where he would have been challenging for the top honours, his basic salary here was over £4 million a year so hardly a worry about feeding the family. He was already a multi millionaire but if it is about a few more million it is best to move on. If it was just about the money that is sad