Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

On the Liverpool two games....

I've heard before that in 93/94 we played both on 27 Dec and 28 Dec. 

4-4 at home to Watford and then 3-2 defeat to Derby. 

Wikipedia supports this, just wondered if anyone remembers that or went to the games or if it is definitely accurate?

Guest Markyblue
5 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Wikipedia supports this, just wondered if anyone remembers that or went to the games or if it is definitely accurate?

Went the Watford 4-4 cant remember the derby game not to say it didn't happen. 

9 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

I also went to the Watford game, I have absolutely no recollection of the anomaly though!

24 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Yes. Levy thought he could get a fee of this size if they decided to allow him to move to another club so that is the “buyout” in his recently signed contract  . As he seems likely to get the push they will have to pay up and a prospective employer will get him for nothing . So a 60 mill hit for the spuds ! ( if he’s sacked which I’m guessing he won’t be( 

Being greedy then. He wanted big money for eriksen and Toby and they will end up going for free while also playing like crap. Can’t see to many teams going for poch at the min either so they either have to stick and hope they turn there season around or pay the money. Hoping it goes the way of keeping him and they slowly slide into the relegation zone. Would be a nice stadium for championship teams to visit 😂

• Like 1

Chelsea are slipping under the radar a little bit at the moment, seem to have clicked and upped a couple of gears in the last month, they've been missing Kante since they played us aswell. Also only 2 points behind Man Chitty

30 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Accurate. I went to both. 2-0 down to the rams, pull back to 2-2 sparking jubilation....I think they scored thier third moments later

5 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Chelsea are slipping under the radar a little bit at the moment, seem to have clicked and upped a couple of gears in the last month, they've been missing Kante since they played us aswell. Also only 2 points behind Man Chitty

they definitely haven't

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

they definitely haven't

I think they probably deserve more recognition than they have had. It could have been a really difficult time for them - new manager, losing Hazard, the transfer ban. I honestly thought they would be in a right mess this season, but am prepared to admit I got that one completely wrong!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Good team in fairness. Think the media called knackered a little too early when they lost Hazard and then had the transfer ban. Lampard has got a decent side there I’m not surprised that they’re showing what they’re made of....what I am  surprised at is how well Lampard has got them playing. I thought he’d be out of his depth but maybe not, despite a bit of a false start. 

Edited by Manini

18 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Sorry..where,what,how are they slipping under the radar....Pundits ,Media ,fans still rate them...only this forum incorrectly misjudged them...!!

Lampard is doing a Good job, unfortunately!!   I am no Chelsea fan but...

Many on here,underestimated their investment and Youth policy, some it seems out of arrogant spite or jealousy,..!! 

14 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I think they probably deserve more recognition than they have had. It could have been a really difficult time for them - new manager, losing Hazard, the transfer ban. I honestly thought they would be in a right mess this season, but am prepared to admit I got that one completely wrong!

Northern Media put out the negative media-hype,and Bias London- journalists..

15 minutes ago, rachhere said:

i'm hearing a lot about them on tv , forums etc. i agree lampard is doing brilliant there with that young squad