Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Nasty! I won't be looking on youtube to relive that..!

By far the worst injury on a football pitch. Bloke nearly lost his leg. Thankfully that really is rare, hopefully we never see another one like it. 

Gomes' was very bad, but they happen, like it did the Amartey last year and Coleman previously, and the players usually come back, even if it takes a year and they struggle to get their levels back.

Edited by Facecloth

17 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I have no idea how to do spoilers, and I get people won't want to see it. So if someone can help me on that, I'll post the Aurier Gomes images.

Add [-spoiler] before the post you want to make. 

Add [/-spoiler] after it (take away the hyphens when actually making your post) 

Edited by StanSP
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

Have seen it and its already gone before he gets there from what i can see.

I think it's a twist from the Son challenge, the major injury has come from the impact with Aurier.

Please can no one post the images from Gomes’ injury 

I have cautioned my young kids not to go searching for it on social media or google ..... i dont want them worrying about what might happen to them whilst playing ......

I have seen plenty of horrendous photos over the years ...... don’t need to see another 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Zaha has 0 goals and 1 assist this season. I guess that's the result of playing alongside Benteke, Wickham, Schlupp etc. If he played for us he would be so good.

The way they set up doesn't help either, unless PVA overlaps he is little to no support. He was working off scraps and loose balls yesterday. 

He's a good player, he'd come to life more in more attacking outfit.

I think Zaha is an inconsistent player rather than a rubbish one. Sometimes he looks fantastic but he can be totally anonymous quite often as well. An upgrade on what we have but perhaps not enough to justify the fee. I would have thought him turning out for us would be highly unlikely though.

Alli has had 2 handball related incidents and been given the benefit of the doubt. 

'Ref Watch: 'Son red understandable''

http://www.skysports.com/share/11853949

The number of mistakes here shows how much we're cocking up using VAR. 

Main two for me are:

- Alli should've conceded a penalty for handball. 

- The Watford penalty shouldn't have stood. 

Edited by UniFox21

Adrian Durham is such a poor wind up merchant. There is no subtle trolling. It's too blatant. Well, he got the reaction he wanted, both from ex pros and football fans.

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Adrian Durham is such a poor wind up merchant. There is no subtle trolling. It's too blatant. Well, he got the reaction he wanted, both from ex pros and football fans.

And you've shared it, giving it more of an audience, job done for him

• Thanks 1