Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

If somebody told me before the start of the season that I would be excited about the Wolves vs Sheffield Utd game in early December I would tell them they are mad as a hatter

The only thing that could possibly make this season even more exciting would be Liverpool following in Stevie G's footsteps...

tenor.gif

Edited by Chester Dontlie

Solsjkaer has improved Rashford, or Rashford has finally gained some consistency but either way he's the only player there that has shown an iota of ability in the last year. They are pitiful. I know Greenwood will be a player and Dan James will prosper under the right manager but the whole club stinks right now and I love it.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Good games for us next week if we win, could increase the gap to 5th even more. Wolves play Sheff Utd (5th vs 6th) and Spurs play Bournemouth (10th vs 11th).

3 points separating 5th to 11th.

Unfortunately I can only see a Spuds win against Bournemouth! 

26 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Least they deserve. ****ing daylight robbery if United won that.

Why? I'm no ManUre fan by any means but OGS made changes that resulted in 3 goals in 9 mins. It cant be daylight robbery. Man U did nothing other than change the system at half time. If we'd done the same you'd be singing Rodgers praises. 

What exactly did Man U do to deserve your comment?

I'm pleased it was a draw. SU were exceptional, BTW

• Like 2

Just now, Parafox said:

Why? I'm no ManUre fan by any means but OGS made changes that resulted in 3 goals in 9 mins. It cant be daylight robbery. Man U did nothing other than change the system at half time. If we'd done the same you'd be singing Rodgers praises. 

What exactly did Man U do to deserve your comment?

I'm pleased it was a draw. SU were exceptional, BTW

Think it was more a case of Sheff United tiring than anything but still a great comeback 

1 hour ago, Peckfortonfox said:

The turning circle on Harry Maguire 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The fans on Red Cafe were fuming about this about 6 weeks ago 🤣🤣 Said we’d robbed them. 

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Shows what a great result we actually got there

Agree...and a poor result at Old Trafford 😞😞 They we’re there for the taking. 

57 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Thank **** they bought Maguire if they hadn’t we wouldn’t be playing Cags now. The thought of Cags not playing for us is so sad. Also why didn’t they buy Evans instead when he was better than Harry for us? It makes zero sense at all!

The Man U fans were slagging Evans off. Said he was a bottler when they had him. Said something along the lines of him “playing for a smaller club now and not having the pressure so he’s found his level”.  

Yeah he has, 7 places above you muppets. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Why do Everton fans think they’re a big club lol it is so odd. I would say they are a small club and maybe on west hams level or Burnley. 

Only them and Oldham to not experience a promotion or a trophy this century in the whole of English professional football. Distinctly mediocre and forgettable.

Ole really just come on and said this squad is so much better than last year's. They've drawn 3-3 after being nowhere for 70 minutes. 

Its all good having kids score their 3 goals, but being 'proud' of it? 

Man United have always been about winning, and winning well. Now they're proud to be drawing 3-3? Tinpot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Think it was more a case of Sheff United tiring than anything but still a great comeback 

I agree by and large. SU are the new kids on the block and they play very much like we did 2015-16, defend well, close down early and get the opposition on the break. I think we will find it hard to beat them when we play.

What about Phil Jones though? Dodgy as ever. ManU should bin him.

Just now, Parafox said:

I agree by and large. SU are the new kids on the block and they play very much like we did 2015-16, defend well, close down early and get the opposition on the break. I think we will find it hard to beat them when we play.

What about Phil Jones though? Dodgy as ever. ManU should bin him.

Stealing a living to be quite honest