Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Loving the plastic Man Utd fans on 606. We're Man Utd, we should beat the likes of Sheffield Utd... No disrespect. 

Yeah, just heard that plastic. 

"No disrespect" means "massive disrespect, you inferior tw@ts"

Look at the PL table, and look up at those above you. 

There's only one team above us and they are currently THE BEST. The rest can go suck themselves.

Edited by Parafox

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I can see Everton ballsing up any new appointment. They will go left field, someone like Sven or Allardyce lol

What I'd give for West Ham to appoint someone like Allardyce and Everton go for Moyes. All we'd need is Watford to go for Pulis and the trio is complete 

• Haha 2

Guest An Sionnach
2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

C46F2500-4C07-4B98-9B42-504E3804CBE3.thumb.jpeg.23fee684b148a068c1c34a68a4831dd1.jpeg

They will never ever get close to Vidic and Ferdinand again so gonna have to settle for Harry and one other for the foreseeable future.

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

It's hardly a suprise with man utd though. Maguire and wan bissaka were way way way over priced. Letting lukaku go with no replacement and then all the problems left to fester that were already there... I dont know what they expected. 

I Don t like Manutd whatsoever....but Mark my words...their young-guns are going to cut it..!!!   They will be competing at the top Level shortly.

I fancy by the EOS,they will be Provinz their potential...

In the PL there has been a positive wind blowing....quite a few sides are showing they are willing to introduce their young Talent....

Including the International sides,around Europe...

Too many Posters are so blind,by Throwing out snidey,cynical remarks they are missing and blind to These positive  changes within  football....

Leicester might of brought in tue thought of creating a younger based squad,but others have shown they are more ready and willing,to give their own young

Guns a chance....one reason Why I believe many of Southgates critics are well off,and ( with cynical bias opinionating )also missing the changes he has implemented....Ditto with OG...

• Haha 1

Guest An Sionnach

One of the main reasons Utd. have slipped back is that De Gea has gone from superhuman to average . He no longer bails them out when the defence cocks up.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Solsjkaer has improved Rashford, or Rashford has finally gained some consistency but either way he's the only player there that has shown an iota of ability in the last year. They are pitiful. I know Greenwood will be a player and Dan James will prosper under the right manager but the whole club stinks right now and I love it.

Also £130m wasted on two bang average defenders

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I Don t like Manutd whatsoever....but Mark my words...their young-guns are going to cut it..!!!   They will be competing at the top Level shortly.

In the PL there has been a positive wind blowing....quite a few sides are showing they are willing to introduce their young Talent....

Too many Posters are so blind,by Throwing out snidey,cynical remarks they are missing and blind to These positive  changes within  football....

Leicester might of brought in tue thought of creating a younger based squad,but others have shown they are more ready and willing,to give their own young

Guns a chance....one reason Why I believe many of Southgates critics are well off,and ( with cynical bias opinionating )also missing the changes he has implemented....Ditto with OG...

What changes has Southgate implemented , playing against the minnows of European football?

43 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Loving the plastic Man Utd fans on 606. We're Man Utd, we should beat the likes of Sheffield Utd... No disrespect. 

Was listening to it on the drive back from work and some of the salty Man Utd fans they had on had me in fits.  Some of them sounded like they were on the verge of tears because they can't comprehend the team they've glory followed since the 90s not being an all-powerful monolith of a club anymore.  You love to see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Langston said:

Saying when his contract ends is very different to alluding that he'll leave this summer isn't it?

Sorry I meant with his contract ending 2021 someone might be able to get him for a reasonable price in the summer as I doubt they will want to lose another player for free 

16 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

They'll be back up there at some point most definitely. But theres a lot that needs changing first. Alot of that starting 11 today wont be there when they challenge again. But will they be replaced before everything behind the scenes is changed? :dunno:

• Like 2

If all the teams perform to last season's form for the rest of this season the table should be:

Arsenal 64.05 pts

Tottenham 63.71

Leicester 63.21

Man Utd 60.42

That's pretty amazing that we can still be as mediocre as were last season and the other three be as decent as they were last season and we're still touch and go to finish above them.