Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

In fairness they all seem to be free headers

Good movement tbf, losing his man, finding space. Can't be coincidence that someone who's not the biggest like Richarlison keeps finding space for these headers.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Classic Merson on Soccer Saturday just now. Talking about the Everton job:

Merson: "It's the easiest job in the world. All the new manager has got to do is finish 17th with 20 games left. It's a doddle".

Clinton Morrison: "So who do you think they should give the job to Merse?"

Merson: "Well, I don't know, it's not for me to say. But it's a hard job, no doubt."

He literally just said this lol

Steve McManaman just said during the Everton v Chelsea game :

''there's nothing wrong with that, yeah it's a foul but the ball is there to be won'' 

lol

So there is something wrong Steve. 

They get paid for this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

"anyone caught standing may be ejected" comes over the tannoid just as Everton fans finally have something to actually get excited about. 

Flash forward 50 minutes, Chelsea are 5-1 up and everyone Stands up and just waits for a steward to come and end their pain.

• Haha 1

Football really is illogical. How can Duncan Ferguson, who has never managed a game, get the team to play like that whilst Marco Silva, an experienced manager, can't?

Having said that, I don't see Everton holding out, Chelsea were very strong in the last 15 of the first half.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

Football really is illogical. How can Duncan Ferguson, who has never managed a game, get the team to play like that whilst Marco Silva, an experienced manager, can't?

Having said that, I don't see Everton holding out, Chelsea were very strong in the last 15 of the first half.

4-4-2 hoof it, long ball, rough em up, stick it in the mixer tactics. The Dunc way, the English way. 

14 minutes ago, Corky said:

2-0 now :giggle: