Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Even if they do the gap is huge 

they have lost one in a year and half 

How much of that is down to them being almost untouchable when it comes to officials and their opposition not being given equity though?

Perhaps I've got this wrong, but didn't Crystal Palace have a goal ruled out by VAR that would have seen them in a winning position vs Liverpool, only for Liverpool to again get the benefit of the doubt and go on to win that match? I'm sure there have been other, similar situations involving them, aside from that and the Wolves game.

I do wonder how many points they'd have now, had VAR not been used this season.

Edited by Kendal Fox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Ahead of Man City ? 

Deffo. They've lucked with some decisions as well, just like us to be fair. It's just when a games in balance, regardless how well you're playing, a goal or a decision can change an outcome of an match just like that and then the rest is history.

I've seen that a lot with Liverpool this season hence the gap they've got and it's a shame tbh. Deserve to be top but not by that much imo.

14 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Call me wildly optimistic but I still believe Livarpool can slip. A couple of key players injured, Champions League, Klopp losing his wisdom teeth... who knows what will happen in the next five months

You think they’re going to lose about 6/7 games before the end of the season? Never happening. 

https://streamvi.com/watch.php?video=1577646549

This wasn't ruled out. The ball hits the official, causing Man City to regain the ball and score, and VAR hasn't ruled it out

Edit: So the ball didn't hit Kavanah apparently, he's dodged out the way but managed to fool Fleck and the balls bounced off Fleck and into KDB

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

You think they’re going to lose about 6/7 games before the end of the season? Never happening. 

Not going to happen they have lost 1 in the last 50 odd games don’t see them losing 6/7 in the next 19 games 

17 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Call me wildly optimistic but I still believe Livarpool can slip. A couple of key players injured, Champions League, Klopp losing his wisdom teeth... who knows what will happen in the next five months

What will happen in the next five months is that Liverpool, despite us all wanting them to, will not implode. Leicester City on the other hand just need to keep on going about our game, not get distracted and who knows.

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

This wasn't ruled out. The ball hits the official, causing Man City to regain the ball and score, and VAR hasn't ruled it out

Ladies and gentlemen, Chris Kavanagh lol 

he gave a drop ball at our place when he got in the way of an arsenal attack 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

That is genuinely ****ing criminal. The ball doesn’t hit the ref, he actively ****ing kicks it. 

• Haha 1