Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Finnegan said:

If Mane and Salah got retrospectively yellow carded for every dive they'd ever done in the Prem, I'd love to know how long they'd be suspended for. 

Forever!! 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Sorry to be an old codger, but the snow falling on those advertising hoardings keeps catching my eye.

They shouldn't be allowed to have moving images during play. :mad:

I agree and find it hugely distracting 

VAR needs work, but football fans have forgotten just how bad decisions were before it. Offside in my opinion could just do with a tweek, either foot or head, not armpits. You cannot bring in daylight rule etc. As it’ll be down to opinion again. 

As for wolves, I’m glad they are losing.. a fantastic side with some brilliant flair players but well organised and they are a big threat to us. How we could do with some flair from the wings... anyway glad they are losing 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I do feel a bit hard digging us out but we could learn a thing or two from Wolves about how to take on top sides. Their efforts against Man City and Liverpool dwarf ours.

Agreed. They have taken it to both sides physically, which we didn’t (and which Rodgers alluded to post-Liverpool). You can’t afford lightweights against the best and unfortunately we have a few of those.

• Like 1