Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I’m pretty sure that if kavanagh is allowed to look at what happened on the screen he would have disallowed the goal and given a drop ball ...he was involved and he knew what had happened ....a var 200 miles away wasn’t .....

mike Riley and the PL club bosses (not managers) are arseholes for demanding refs dont go to the screens ......

Edited by st albans fox

3 minutes ago, Kendal Fox said:

Think Moyes return is a bit knee jerk by West Ham. They talk about "ambition" but I can't see how he is going to give their fans anything to get excited about... 

Strange decision there.

Wasn't he drummed out of there by the fans? 

Disgusting by the PL at the Shef utd game,but as long as we have current refs in the var box this is going to happen,their never going to overturn a decision from one on the same panel.We need a indipentent panel of ex referees and players to make this work.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Yeah was gonna post about that myself earlier.

"This is Liverpool. This means more."

Really winds me up, not sure why, although at the moment anything to do with Liverpool winds me up.

Just stinks of self entitlement, which sums the club and fanbase up I guess.

It's probably just another marketing slogan to show off to people that means little- our own Fearless campaign is pretty crap really- just that when you are a club that many perceive goes over the top about everything it doesn't downplay that image.

Moyes isn't a totally hopeless manager but the appointment just seems so uninspiring. When we took Rodgers you felt a buzz, that we had somebody who would entertain us and we'd have some thrilling games with the potential of being flawed as well- Moyes just feels like a safe choice while you look for someone else, only for the second time in two years.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

I've never really watched David Moyes' teams. Are they uninteresting and/or bad like Pardew, Dyche, and Pulis' teams? I've only ever heard good things about him from his time at Everton.

Think it's since he left Everton, though he did have some mixed results with them towards the end of his stay there. 

Since his time at United really. Just been a let down at the clubs he's managed and his return seems an uninspiring one. For West Ham fans you'd think.

I’ve read a few things these evening suggesting the Liverpool players might be on some sort of performance enhancers.

Mind you a read the exact same stuff when we won it.

Edited by Joefox
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Joefox said:

I’ve read a few things these evening suggesting the Liverpool players might be on some sort of performance enhancers.

They said the same about us in 15/16 and Man City in 17/18 ...... it’s amazing how the sh1t teams aren’t on stuff when staying up is worth more than winning the league! 

• Like 1