Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

40 minutes ago, MattP said:

Next one ruled out against Liverpool as the scorer voted Conservative 

And bought a copy of the Sun for the 10 quid holiday voucher. 

:ph34r:

27 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Regardless of the var in/var out issues, can't help but admire Wolverhampton's set up and their players' agression vs Pool. They are giving it a go, while BR and our boys never really did which still bugs me. I hope they are watching this, even though Wolves are below us this Foxes team can learn something from them.

Wolves were a Good Team when promoted,they are young,and Europe Experience Maybe stressfull,but builds up,Team und individual,knowledge,Experience

and if well coached,a notch up on deliverying consistent quality.....

To me the biggest rival & Welcome competitor ,from Teams  below us , as we ourselves go into a potential success period in our and their history

Well let’s let Liverpool get all of their luck out this season! Let’s face it they’ll cream the league this season so the way I see it is that we need to look at top 4 and be glad when any potential rivals lose, even to dodgy anfield bias. 

• Like 2

VAR is a complete disaster. The offsides rule was not written with camera technology and autocad engineering software in mind. The fact that it can be scrutinized so closely is a classic case of overthinking it. That said, there are even instances where I'm not so sure it actually is offsides. The rule needs to be revised to favor attackers a bit more, or VAR needs to be scrapped completely.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Why does the fookin commentator have to say “VAR has rewritten the script “ ...   offside is fookin offside !!!!

Jeez give it a fookin rest ...

It has rewritten the script (not changed the rules) because it used to be a game played by humans and officiated by humans, warts and all, and not by technology.