Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

What in shitting crikey is he on about?

E6A6D653-52EE-4040-BAF8-D00797E48DF4.jpeg

I do wonder how much knowledge some people have of the game, at the end of the day a league table isn’t based on current form.

It’s like at the minute with some of our fans saying we don’t deserve to be third or in the top 4. 
We do because a season is played over 38 games, it’s not played over a couple of weeks or even a couple of months. And so far over 28 of those games everyone is where they deserve to be!

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I know I'm petty but God damn it's nice to see Liverpool losing again.  X

They seem so, so shakey. Defence is out of sort and looks a mess. They're missing TAA and Adrian has played enough to be settled as keeper. 

2 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Wonder if Klopp will have anything to say about the professional foul milner just committed that got him a yellow card, exactly the same as what Hamzah did that he lost his shit about

Beat me to it👍😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Wonder if Klopp will have anything to say about the professional foul milner just committed that got him a yellow card, exactly the same as what Hamzah did that he lost his shit about

Just now, Hollyfox said:

After Klopp's outburst about Hamza's tackle on Salah in the autumn, I'd be interested in his thoughts of what Milner just done on Pedro. 

What goes around, comes around....!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

One thing you can be sure about though is that Milner won't get the Twitter abuse that Hamza got. 

Don Hutchison is a moron - on the BBC text he says Barkley is cack and holds onto it too long, 2 mins later he's saying he did well to drive forward and finish. 

Textbook pundit, will contradict themselves to align with what happened.

Edited by hebangsthedrums

I must admit I'd be fuming if we were 22pts clear in the title race and BR put out a team away at Chelsea in the last 16 of the FA Cup that had 4 or 5 first teamers in. What the hell is he saving them for and could easily rest a few in the league. Liverpool should be concentrating on the cups and if their title hopes drop to <99% then reconsider your strategy. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I must admit I'd be fuming if we were 22pts clear in the title race and BR put out a team away at Chelsea in the last 16 of the FA Cup that had 4 or 5 first teamers in. What the hell is he saving them for and could easily rest a few in the league. Liverpool should be concentrating on the cups and if their title hopes drop to <99% then reconsider your strategy. 

I thought liverpool had a strong side out tbf

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I know I'm petty but God damn it's nice to see Liverpool losing again.  X

I know what you mean. I just cannot get it out of my head though that what if they had had this little wobble coming into the boxing day game? what if Chelsea had played like that more often? We could right now be in a pretty interesting four way title race. They could go to the end of the season now in pure relegation form and still finish a country mile above everyone else.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks Salah has been quite average recently?

The hype about him seems quite excessive, now that he's scoring less than he has done for Liverpool at first.

Edited by Wymsey