Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

A lot of us have already taken cuts so I don’t know what he is trying to say to be honest... 

I agree, most people are furloughed with at least 20% less wages. Those earning more than 30k taking a bigger cut, unless the business can afford  to make it up.

I say whack the lot of em on furlough like the rest of us capped at 2500 a month. See how they like that. Living like the plebs.

Out of touch. Hes moaning about a footballer having to live in a council house, again quite a lot of normal folk do that and worse, so what point is he making?

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Danizen said:

"Louise, who is studying criminology at Manchester Metropolitan University, said: ‘I got a message from my boss saying a high-profile client was looking for somebody classy’"

...but she's self isolating so you'll do.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11329263/kyle-walker-sex-party-hookers-coronavirus-lockdown/amp/

Days earlier, he posted a video message on Instagram for his 1.7million followers in which he encouraged fans to abide by the advice.

He put out similar Twitter messages.

Louise added: “Kyle really should know better.

“On the one hand he’s inviting strangers round to his house for sex, and the next day he’s lecturing everyone on the need to stay safe.

“He’s a hypocrite and putting people at risk.”

lol....honey,  are you not putting yourself at risk either? How the eff did she get accepted to university?...oh wait......

50 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Nope - grealish is good ...........

Maybe but if your giving out punishments for people not doing what they should be he should given one. Doubt he will be. At least walker stayed home 😂

Looking at our starting 11 vs Arsenal in 17/18 compared to it now is mental how much we've evolved as a squad. Only comes to mind due to it being on sky now. 

Only 3 players from that starting 11 regularly start still; Vardy, Ndidi and Kasper. 

Yeah we’ve done extremely well to kick on and move forward since the title winning team.

I remember looking at the team at times during the 16-18 time and thinking we’d regressed massively but we’ve certainly turned that around. Recruitment has been incredible since 

• Like 1

On 06/04/2020 at 01:09, Jattdogg said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11329263/kyle-walker-sex-party-hookers-coronavirus-lockdown/amp/

Days earlier, he posted a video message on Instagram for his 1.7million followers in which he encouraged fans to abide by the advice.

He put out similar Twitter messages.

Louise added: “Kyle really should know better.

“On the one hand he’s inviting strangers round to his house for sex, and the next day he’s lecturing everyone on the need to stay safe.

“He’s a hypocrite and putting people at risk.”

lol....honey,  are you not putting yourself at risk either? How the eff did she get accepted to university?...oh wait......

Your modern day footballer peeps! Selfish and only care about themselves... the only reason a large majority of the players put the video about staying at home is because it’s fashionable and probably encouraged by higher ups to do so. They’ll record the video even tho they have no intentions of practicing what they preach!

On 11/04/2020 at 19:53, Tuna said:

On 11/04/2020 at 21:31, walkerleeds said:

Another of the world's richest clubs using the tax payers money to pay some staff their minimum wage. Well done them. 

Wow that tweet is deceiving wouldn’t have got the impression they are furloughing staff from that

• Like 2

On 11/04/2020 at 19:53, Tuna said:

Upon actually reading the article:

Sheffield United Football Club has informed its staff of the decision to furlough some employees who are unable to perform their regular day-to-day duties at this time. These are predominantly casual employees but include a small number of permanent staff.

The Club confirms that permanent and casual staff will continue to be paid in full, despite the challenges of dealing with the impact of Covid-19.

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

As someone mentioned elswhere recently, a full match reply of Chelsea vs Spurs 2016 is on Sky at 8 tonight. Never had the chance to watch this in full as I was working at the time. Looking forward to it

Well if you think I’m going to go mad at the telly and start singing championes again then you’d be....absolutely right

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Walkers said:

As someone mentioned elswhere recently, a full match reply of Chelsea vs Spurs 2016 is on Sky at 8 tonight. Never had the chance to watch this in full as I was working at the time. Looking forward to it

Never watched it at the time. Was too nervous and stressed so drove about 100 miles around Leicestershire in silence for the duration. Looking forward to watching it for the first time.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Deja Vu for Newcastle fans?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52284645

Not this time - apparently contracts exchanged so unless the buyer can’t come up with the monies for completion Ashley has actually sold 

Saudi wealth fund and the rueben brothers ....... that’s some serious dosh and catapults nufc into the upper echelons of wealthy owners alongside Chelsea and Man City

Edited by st albans fox