Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

10 hours ago, Nalis said:

Seeing all these permutations make me so thankful our title winning season wasnt this year.

I don't think I could cope. Would be too gut-wrenching. 

I think I'd give up for a significant amount of time if we were on the verge of winning the Premier League but that was taken from right beneath us.

3 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

I thought he lived on his own, maybe just self isolating with his parents so he’s not on his own? 

What I was saying was He’s probably less likely to go if he’s with his parents then if he was on his own 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jammie82uk said:

What I was saying was He’s probably less likely to go if he’s with his parents then if he was on his own 

Yeah, I wasn’t saying you were wrong. Just that I thought he lived alone. I’d think he had more sense than to go anyway, but yeah if he was with his parents he’d be even less likely to go, fair point.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Manini said:

Not for much longer if his mum is anything like mine...

Egg in the hair and the cream carpet? No chance, I’d be exiled. 

Chilly definitely wasn't at the party, after that egg trick he was most certainly grounded by his Mum lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Chilly definitely wasn't at the party, after that egg trick he was most certainly grounded by his Mum lol

I'm not going to lie, I cringed when that hit the carpet. I hope he cleaned it up! 

Uefa would award the spare European place to the highest available league position if domestic cup competitions were scrapped amid the coronavirus pandemic.

It is understood member countries expressed an intent to complete the 2019-20 season at yesterday’s teleconference.

The FA Cup is currently at the sixth round stage.

However, with no idea yet about when a resumption to the European calendar is going to be possible, it cannot be said for certain whether this season’s cup competitions will end, or what the impact will be on the 2020-21 campaign.

Uefa confirmed yesterday that the draws for next season’s European competitions, normally held in June, have been suspended indefinitely. But they have told associations that the European places for any tournament that doesn’t take place will be awarded on league position.

Just ****ing **** your money you absolute unbelievable cvnts. 

Not one of these organisations is in serious financial threat, not Premier League clubs, not multi billion pound broadcasting corporations or multinational sponsors. 

Just ****ing wait it out and show some patience you greedy tossers. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Just ****ing **** your money you absolute unbelievable cvnts. 

Not one of these organisations is in serious financial threat, not Premier League clubs, not multi billion pound broadcasting corporations or multinational sponsors. 

Just ****ing wait it out and show some patience you greedy tossers. 

Agreed. 

Some companies/bosses are really showing their true colours during all of this. 

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Well that's something positive at least.

Right now I think Ricardo and Evans are the two I'd most hate to lose. 

I wouldn’t want to lose, Schmeichel, Ricardo, Soyuncu, Evans, Chilwell, Youri, Ndidi, Praet, Maddison, Barnes or Vardy all the rest could go without me shedding a tear

20 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well that team is based on stats not opinion, so Ricardo has earned a place ahead of TAA.

One easily packaged overall rating is flawed tbh, especially with defenders.

16 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ao club Brugge are going to be hades the league as it’s now going to be finished surely every league should go the same way and call it how it stands 😬😬 

Belgian league is slightly different, there was only 1 game left, then playoffs. So by removing playoffs and cancelling season, it's actually fairer than with playoffs. Playoffs are rubbish, they punish teams for doing well all season.

So cancelling 1 game vs 8/9 games is a bit of a difference.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Belgian league is slightly different, there was only 1 game left, then playoffs. So by removing playoffs and cancelling season, it's actually fairer than with playoffs. Playoffs are rubbish, they punish teams for doing well all season.

So cancelling 1 game vs 8/9 games is a bit of a difference.

Ah you just ruined my dream of us finishing 3rd and Utd and spurs crying because they will be hard done to 😂

There are obviously going to be powerful arguments on both sides if the season is cancelled. If the current positions are allowed to stand, as in Belgium, opinions will be divided depending on who benefits and who loses out re. European places, promotion and relegation issues. The fact that Liverpool will lose out on winning the title if the season is scrapped is hugely in our favour, as the decision cannot go both ways. If they are handed the title then surely all the current league positions have to be upheld.  

1 minute ago, SixtiesFox said:

There are obviously going to be powerful arguments on both sides if the season is cancelled. If the current positions are allowed to stand, as in Belgium, opinions will be divided depending on who benefits and who loses out re. European places, promotion and relegation issues. The fact that Liverpool will lose out on winning the title if the season is scrapped is hugely in our favour, as the decision cannot go both ways. If they are handed the title then surely all the current league positions have to be upheld.  

They are miles ahead of Man City. We are 8 points ahead of 5th.  It’s not difficult to screw us over re CL qualification whilst still awarding lpool the title .......

36 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ao club Brugge are going to be hades the league as it’s now going to be finished surely every league should go the same way and call it how it stands 😬😬 

You've been answered :)

Edited by ARTY_FOX