Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

win win against ManCity for me

I'm fine with Liverpool and Man City (I've had a soft spot for City since we had Dickov - and because I grew up with the horror of a SAF managed United - but I've nothing major against Liverpool really now Suarez has gone). I'd like us to do the double over City and have it cost them the league myself (certainly looked like it would have been more fun to be WBA or Chelsea against Tottenham in the year we won it, than say Stoke), but if we can't be the ones to **** it up for City I want them to win the thing.

Just can't imagine ever watching a Leicester game under any circumstance and wanting them to lose - it's just not right.

Personally I'd rather Man City win the PL, but I'll be cheering as loud for us as I ever have. If Liverpool win the league then fair play to them, they deserved it over 38 games.

If we beat Man City it would be a massive confidence boost and send a huge statement to everyone else.

Then beat Chelsea and take the momentum into next season. Ad we all know what happened last time we did that...

Liverpool have been a completely dominant side for much of the season. Man City have also been incredible. Both would be deserving champions, but they've got to finish the job. We're one of the final hurdles, and Man City has to get through us if they want to win the PL.

If we beat the potential champions, that's a massive feather in our cap. I'm only concerned about our club.

3 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

I don't dislike Liverpool. It's their fans I can't stand!

Exactly I think a lot of it's a generation thing if you grew up in the 70's and 80's a lot of kids who should have supported the City jumped on the Liverpool and Forest bandwagons and we're quite frankly unbearable. The thought of them coming back out of the woodwork again ........ :unsure:

I have nothing really against Man Utd but I understand those that grew up when they were cleaning up have the same feelings as I do about Liverpool.

True scousers I have less of an issue with . We all have some dicks in our fanbase.

Man City are the rich upstarts but aren't all PL clubs to one degree or another, their Sugar Daddy just happens to have a bigger bank balance than the rest.

Ideally if It gives Vardy a chance of the golden boot I hope we win by the odd goal in 9.

• Like 1

I don't like Liverpool either but first and foremost comes the team I support. We still have plenty to play for and I hope we take all the points we can get.

Anyone wanting otherwise means your hatred for Liverpool is greater than your support for Leicester :blink:. Bizzare

Firstly. Pathetic post. 

Secondly, I don’t get the hatred of Liverpool? I want us to beat Man City next week because I’m a Leicester fan. But, I want it even more because I don’t want a team to retain the title, it’s not good for the league to have teams starting to dominate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I wanted Liverpool to win the title just because I like the way they play and I know a Liverpool win would be misery for Man U fans..then I wanted Man City to lose because my ex is a massive Man City fan.

Now I want Liverpool to win the league just so it will piss off our weird fans that have some sort of obsession with Liverpool. 

Edited by Danizen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, treer said:

always, always, for 45 years wanted City to win each and every match, but if it means Liverpool winning the league, I am torn.

Praying for Liverpool not to win theirr next match, so can cheer the lads on 100% instead of 80%

Right. For a start this thread is an absolute embarrassment and I don't care if you ban me for this but to the OP, **** off. Go and support Liverpool if it means that much to you. The only team I care about winning is City, and yes, that City is Leicester City.

• Like 1

If Liverpool win this season that is five different teams winning the PL in the last 7 years which goes to show how competitive the league is.

Good for the neutral I guess.

.....still don’t want them to win it though!

Edited by LestaAl
Fact check revision