Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

James Maddison

What they're gonna offer? £2.50 + Michel Vorm?

Tottenham eyeing summer transfer for Leicester star James Maddison

Mauricio Pochettino is keen to land Maddison with the potential windfall from winning the Champions League.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-eyeing-summer-transfer-leicester-16220134.amp

• Haha 1

Guest SO1

Its always nice to read the BS to keep the juices flowing for us drama queens. But realistically speaking there's at most a handful of sources I would trust besides our house ITK's.:yesyes:

Guardian/not rumour mill, Telegraph, Times, and Independent. I'm sure I'm missing some others who don't post BS.

My wife knows I'm in it now as the crap YT music cascades down the hallway. The Rites of Summer.

12 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Deli ali, i sort of the same type of player, don’t believe much in this

Don't think it will happen but Maddison and Dele Alli are different sorts of players, the reason they'll be looking at Maddison is as the Eriksen replacement who he is far more like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

You would have thought the Mahrez saga would teach everyone that we don’t easily part with our best assets. Maguire will probably be the only key player allowed to leave, other than him Boone else will go.

This guy?

image.jpeg

Edited by Dahnsouff
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

You would have thought the Mahrez saga would teach everyone that we don’t easily part with our best assets. Maguire will probably be the only key player allowed to leave, other than him Boone else will go.

I saw an interview with Slabhead where he was advising Maddison to stay at Leicester; I think that maybe implies he intends to stick around for a bit.

• Like 1

As much as the 'Maddison hates Spurs' thing can give us confidence, look at all the players that played for opposing clubs to ones they played for/supported.

Schmeichel played for Man City (end of career, but still made the move).

Michael Owen played for Utd.

Carragher/Gerrard played for Liverpool after supporting Everton as a kid.

Sol Campbell switched from Spurs to Arsenal. Adebayor ended up at Spurs after a spell at Arsenal.

Just to name a few on these shores anyway.

That's not to say that I see him moving to Spurs, mind. Don't think he'll leave for anyone this summer. Just think it's a weak, blue-tinted argument on top of the hate that some fans have for Spurs. 

51 minutes ago, StanSP said:

As much as the 'Maddison hates Spurs' thing can give us confidence, look at all the players that played for opposing clubs to ones they played for/supported.

Schmeichel played for Man City (end of career, but still made the move).

Michael Owen played for Utd.

Carragher/Gerrard played for Liverpool after supporting Everton as a kid.

Sol Campbell switched from Spurs to Arsenal. Adebayor ended up at Spurs after a spell at Arsenal.

Just to name a few on these shores anyway.

That's not to say that I see him moving to Spurs, mind. Don't think he'll leave for anyone this summer. Just think it's a weak, blue-tinted argument on top of the hate that some fans have for Spurs. 

Hate that some fans have for spurs?

ALL fans

If you dont hate spurs, you're no fan of us.

FACT

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 1