Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Carabao League Cup 2019/20 Thread

I used to really like Klopp, now I still like him but not as much as I did. Can't stand these managers of massive squads that think they can't compete in 3+ competitions. They have all the resources in the World ffs.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I used to really like Klopp, now I still like him but not as much as I did. Can't stand these managers of massive squads that think they can't compete in 3+ competitions. They have all the resources in the World ffs.

Can’t stand the way the media rim him. 

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

My problem with Jurgen Klopp is that he opted to come to England. 

He moans about the League Cup, he moans about fixture congestion, he moans about Christmas scheduling. 

As far as I'm aware, the fans enjoy it, right? So shut up and deliver, that's your job, you're in the entertainment industry and billions would kill to have your job. So just do it. 

He could manage in Spain where the weather is good, there's still a winter break and there's only one cup competition that nobody cares about. 

He could manage in the Netherlands where they've got an eighteen team league, a month off at Christmas and one domestic cup that he doesn't have to enter til late December. 

No, he wanted to play in the Prem. So live with it. 

I have always liked klopp..got to know him through Mainz & BVB.hits straight, gives his mind and opinion usually directly...

But I wouldnt argue with this IMO,Great argument & Excellent points.....and very simple,its not the fans traditions One should try and change immediately,

Yes he has now,a couple of decent seasons behind him in The PL, he might have some valid points,But not to Take up several Thoughts and vehemently or bombastically  argue the cuss  over them...without understanding und Listening to Local L'pool & English fans Deep down thoughts.....

it seems Every successfull, PL Foreign manager wants to push their ideas through and put in demands. Its not Opinions,or putting through ideas for change,

Ist putting threats in Front of them....Argue 1st for his own   'fans lot' ,Don t Fall into the media-pit,und accept that their questions come from the terraces...

I have looked at their fixture list and it is mental given the World Championship thing is to be played on the 18th which is the same week. No doubt football league will move their game.

8 hours ago, Bert said:

Can’t stand the way the media rim him. 

Media love anyone with PASSION. 

When Conte was he they focused on him all time because he used to run up and down touchline. I always felt what he was doing was over the top and not natural.

42 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Not a shocker tbh, they were always going to play it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50309214 

BBC article on it as well, John Hartson at the bottom can **** off, "Liverpool 2nd team could beat 90% of the prem". It really couldn't.

Edited by UniFox21

22 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Not a shocker tbh, they were always going to play it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50309214 

BBC article on it as well, John Hartson at the bottom can **** off, "Liverpool 2nd team could beat 90% of the prem". It really couldn't.

And yet, Liverpool's first team only scraped a win against Villa.