Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Rafa Leaves Newcastle

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Ridiculous for the board to let him leave. 

Obviously I don't know the full story but you'd assume the board wouldn't back or support him so he left. 

Without this takeover, their transfer kitty is void, they are broke and Mike Cashley won't invest in the team, I would say they are nailed on to go down.

What a shit storm, 2 weeks ago they were going to be the new Man City and now are left with no manager and the Moron that is Mike Ashley, still their owner. What a sorry state of affairs.

Feel bad for the Toon faithful, and makes you appreciate how good we currently have it. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's a very underrated player. Would be perfect to cover up front or play out wide.

Had a decent spell last season but overall bang average. For the price Newcastle would probably demand, I'd steer clear.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Frost said:

Had a decent spell last season but overall bang average. For the price Newcastle would probably demand, I'd steer clear.

Every season he scores around 8-10 goals, it's decent for a support striker/winger in a very crap low scoring team. Very much like Josh King but without all the peno's.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He's a very underrated player. Would be perfect to cover up front or play out wide.

He's really not, my Toon supporting mate can't stand him. Although we made him look world class at our place last season haha.

38 minutes ago, filbertway said:

He's really not, my Toon supporting mate can't stand him. Although we made him look world class at our place last season haha.

Goals and assists paint a different picture in a shit ball of a team when it comes to scoring goals. I'd have him here.

6 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Ridiculous for the board to let him leave. 

Obviously I don't know the full story but you'd assume the board wouldn't back or support him so he left. 

More likely Rafa asked for an unacceptable amount of money to continue as manager. Wasn't he already on £12m a year?

Reckon Chris Hughton will go there.

Past links with the club.

Edit: Just read the BBC article about him set to leave, and this banner was mentioned.

Can't remember it being shown at the game despite being there, but it's an excellent and powerful message at the time (and still is).

_107521788_newcastle-fans2.jpg

Edited by Wymeswold fox