Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Adrien Silva

1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

According to the Mercury, he was on the list to report Monday ... he is definitely on a "pre-season training" theme on Instagram (his gym also seems to be a shrine to himself)

14kg is his limit

1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

According to the Mercury, he was on the list to report Monday ... he is definitely on a "pre-season training" theme on Instagram (his gym also seems to be a shrine to himself)

What have I just watched lollollol who does he think he is CR7?! lol 

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Clarkey123 said:

If we really are serious about cracking the top 6 silva, ghezzal and mendy all need to go 

Agree with this, we know who are first 14 are more or less on a weekly basis. Ghezzal has no future whatsoever and Mendy isnt going to make the 14, Silva still not sure there is a player in there i'm sure. Then of course there is Diabate, cricky we need to start a 'B' team in league 2.

56 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Agree with this, we know who are first 14 are more or less on a weekly basis. Ghezzal has no future whatsoever and Mendy isnt going to make the 14, Silva still not sure there is a player in there i'm sure. Then of course there is Diabate, cricky we need to start a 'B' team in league 2.

Our recruitment from overseas has been hit and miss in recent years.

We did well with Cambiasso, Mahrez, Knockaert, Kante, Fuchs, Amartey, Ndidi and Periera.

Badly with Inler, Benny, Kaputska, Ghezzal, Mendy, Silva, Musa, and Slimani.  It’s not that any of these are bad players, it’s just they have not fitted in to the way we play.

Im pleased we’re recruiting mainly younger players from lower leagues or players who have proved they can play in the Premier League - more chance of getting it right.

Edited by car1os
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, car1os said:

Our recruitment from overseas has been hit and miss in recent years.

We did well with Cambiasso, Mahrez, Knockaert, Kante, Fuchs, Amartey, Ndidi and Periera.

Badly with Inler, Benny, Kaputska, Ghezzal, Mendy, Silva, Musa, and Slimani.  It’s not that any of these are bad players, it’s just they have not fitted in to the way we play.

Im pleased we’re recruiting mainly younger players from lower leagues or players who have proved they can play in the Premier League - more chance of getting it right.

You've left Iheanacho out of both those lists?... 

But I think I know which one he'd be in! 

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

You've left Iheanacho out of both those lists?... 

But I think I know which one he'd be in! 

We bought him from Man City... I left out Benkovic and Soyuncu too as it’s too early to know. 

Point was was we have a better success rate when bringing in players from home (even if not British) than from foreign leagues. Iheanacho move hasn’t worked out just yet, and might not at all.  I think Perez will do well here though

• Like 1

He's not part of the Tieleman deal then? (Rob Or Percy said that I think). How are we going to flog Silva? People like him a lot but he ain't made for the prem. At least Slim scored Champions League goals for us.

Edited by Foxxed

Just now, Foxxed said:

He's not part of the Tieleman deal then? (Rob Or Percy said that I think). How are we going to flow Silva? People like him a lot but he ain't made for the prem. At least Slim scored Champions League goals for us.

There are a few french clubs after him ..... he may still end up at Monaco 

1562347162439.thumb.png.7b049945b2a16589b41bc5ba638b9e30.png

20 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

1562347162439.thumb.png.7b049945b2a16589b41bc5ba638b9e30.png

20 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

1562347162439.thumb.png.6f728a66576c88056a63358b4c08e8ee.png

• Haha 3