Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Adrien Silva

I would like to keep him. He hasn’t been great but we spent a lot of money on bringing him in and we wouldn’t see much if we sold him. He’s obviously got some quality and he’s experienced so he could help the likes of Choudhury and Dewsbury-Hall. Also it means we don’t need to buy a back up for Tielemans. 

Keep please.

• Like 1

I understand his nose is slightly out of joint but not sure exactly what he is trying to achieve ..    he enjoyed his time there and would love to stay there so why cause a problem ..   not so sure it’s to do with money ...   just his pride.    Prat !!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

I understand his nose is slightly out of joint but not sure exactly what he is trying to achieve ..    he enjoyed his time there and would love to stay there so why cause a problem ..   not so sure it’s to do with money ...   just his pride.    Prat !!

Or it's a made up journo story with zero relaible quotes?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Or it's a made up journo story with zero relaible quotes?

Maybe not so aggressive as the article suggests grumble ...    but it has a ring of truth to me ...  

2 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Tielemans is usually done after 60 mins so Silva staying wouldn't be the worst idea coming off the bench - however we need to offload King and James first imo. 

It may be a good idea although we have Hamza, Silva is more likely to unlock a defence saying that we also have Niddi and Mendy so someone has to go

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Dump him in the reserves and end his career then, he’ll be well over the hill when his contract runs out.

Yeah that makes us a really inviting club to join for prospective players. They'll be queing around the clock tower. 

7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Maybe not so aggressive as the article suggests grumble ...    but it has a ring of truth to me ...  

Possibly but can't see why Silva himself deserves any stick, he's had a tough run of it here.  One of his "hangers on" may definitely be a nobber and leaked something but can't see anything "pratish" about ol' Adrien to be honest.  X

• Like 1

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Possibly but can't see why Silva himself deserves any stick, he's had a tough run of it here.  One of his "hangers on" may definitely be a nobber and leaked something but can't see anything "pratish" about ol' Adrien to be honest.  X

Prat is a very low level insult grumble as he must have been the initial source of the situation ...  he needs to either keep his nobbers under tighter control or keep his gob shut ...   if he had really been creating a problem the insult would have been upgraded to something like tw@t or arseh0le ...   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Prat is a very low level insult grumble as he must have been the initial source of the situation ...  he needs to either keep his nobbers under tighter control or keep his gob shut ...   if he had really been creating a problem the insult would have been upgraded to something like tw@t or arseh0le ...   

I'd rather be a twat that a prat myself.  :)

Don't know if this is just to do with protecting him from losing any money by having the stance that he isn't asking to leave. "Go to Monaco? Where he'll be a first choice? Possibly revive his international career? Ooooh don't know about that. If you insist on it I suppose we'll consider it" etc. Yes there's his pride and status as well, I don't know who has used the term makeweight / bargaining chip, it's not nice to be considered one, but if both clubs are happy with what both players are bringing in to them and with Tielemans being that much younger the balance is always going to lean towards it being Silva plus cash.

Edited by fazzyfox