Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

17 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

How dare you return to the thread topic! ;) Seriously, how confident should we be of completing YT signing next week on a scale of 1-10?

Edited by turtmcfly
Finger bobs

6 hours ago, Silva Fox said:

How dare you return to the thread topic! ;) Seriously, how confident should we be of completing YT signing next week on a scale of 1-10?

i would say 10, but as I’ve previously said, an international striker was about to have a medical a few years back when the plug was pulled at the last minute...by his club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LinekersApples said:

Whilst I’m here...

I particularly enjoyed the great coverage from the Merc online yesterday. This tweet that they selected was excellent. It’s great that they care so much and don’t just pick anything at random. 

‘Testament’ to their professionalism 

5ED59C32-8E44-4548-8755-E4B80B7E95E6.jpeg

Ah don't you just love predicament ticks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

i would say 10, but as I’ve previously said, an international striker was about to have a medical a few years back when the plug was pulled at the last minute...by his club.

Which international striker?

I am so excited for this to finally happen. It will give such confidence that he has chosen us with other clubs interested, really a sign of the times and shows how excited we should be as a fanbase

2 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Whilst I’m here...

I particularly enjoyed the great coverage from the Merc online yesterday. This tweet that they selected was excellent. It’s great that they care so much and don’t just pick anything at random. 

Announce Testament 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Whilst I’m here...

Fook me another winger!! Having said that he’s better than what we’ve got, if there’s anything Old Testament doesn’t know about crosses it’s not worth knowing - nailed on starter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Whilst I’m here...

Youri Testament

He doesn't part the waters of the Red Sea, he parts the opponents midfields with his passing

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

1) I don’t think YT is on Twitter 

2) why wasn’t vards following chilly before ?

I suspect something isn’t right 

Nah think this is legit as Vards hasn't really followed many people on Instagram at all. Interesting that he has added Perez straight away when there's quite a few long-established teammates he doesn't follow. If he has suddenly started following Youri (I can't remember if he did before or not), then that's a great sign. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

Nah think this is legit as Vards hasn't really followed many people on Instagram at all. Interesting that he has added Perez straight away when there's quite a few long-established teammates he doesn't follow. If he has suddenly started following Youri (I can't remember if he did before or not), then that's a great sign. 

Oh instagram !  That’s different then

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

When player transfer confirmation resorts to seeing if players follow them. Jesus... delete my FT profile now, i am done. k thanks