Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

52 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I just mentioned in the AP welcome thread about them all being cringe and that one will probably be of someone jumping out of a plane with a mask on.

Maybe we can get idris to play the role of tielemans.

58 minutes ago, The_77 said:

I want a five-minute car chase scene with explosions everywhere!

Maybe get Idris to do a 10 episode series for Netflix in the lead up to the announcement? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tielemans signing really does signify how far this club has come in the last five years and the intention of where it intends to go. 

I can remember how difficult it was for us to convince players to sign for us in our first season back - we are now selling an idea to players which convinced them a transfer to Leicester really is a good move for ones career. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, L3n9a said:

If he had signed it would be suspended, not to mention he's not even set foot in the country yet. 

Plus we are not au fait with Conger’s Fax Machine skills.  This Betting malarkey is utter bollooks.

Edited by mozartfox

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I missed the ‘’ marks around the statement ‘signed’

I never saw 1/20 with no deal to follow 

Mahrez and Vardy had odds like that after we won the league and they never left lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Skybet now 1/20 ..... he’s signed 

If Man Utd are 16/1 then I might believe you but short odds on means nothing without context of what the other prices are on transfer betting markets.