Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

2 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Just a reminder that Preki was 1/10 to be appointed the new Leicester City manager at one point. That's how important bookies odds are.

Plus those markets are small. Doesn’t take much to move the odds. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Just a reminder that Preki was 1/10 to be appointed the new Leicester City manager at one point. That's how important bookies odds are.

Crapola- where is Brendan off to?

13 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Plus those markets are small. Doesn’t take much to move the odds. 

It's all computerised to make sure they don't lose money, stick 10 quid on tielemans coming here and it will automatically offset the odds of him going somewhere else by adjusting the odds so punters will stick their money on that bet. Thousands of times per second .

17 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Crapola- where is Brendan off to?

Back to Celtic. Decided that Chris Sutton was right and we're too small fry. They've promised him a massive £3m transfer kitty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

why was the thread even closed in the first place.

I think Linekersapples said it won't make 150 pages so people started posting rubbish to bump up the posts (I'm also guilty) but yeah that 

6 minutes ago, StevieB said:

I think Linekersapples said it won't make 150 pages so people started posting rubbish to bump up the posts (I'm also guilty) but yeah that 

Can you imagine the horror if people were allowed to be frivolous and stupid on the internet? Good work moderators!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You realise that signings is one of the markets that the betting companies has no intel on? So even at the slightest hint of a betting pattern they significantly lower their prices? 

I had a mate from betting company text me yesterday asking if I had any inside track on a Leicester player and if / where he'd be moving. They have little or no intel, you are right.

1 hour ago, Paddy. said:

There you go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Quality memeing. Just needed an urban.spaceman name tag on the third panel. 

I can't wait for the day a meme is made for the St Etienne thread, perversely one of my favourite on the forum

Loaned this winter in Leicester, Yuri Tielemans, 22-year-old Belgian midfielder, could become, definitively, a Foxes player according to the Telegraf. Brendan Rodgers would have been convinced by the performances of the Belgian international, author of three goals and five assists in thirteen games during his six months in England. Leicester would negotiate with Monaco to acquire the Belgian nugget and propose 40 million euros to the club of the principality.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

Loaned this winter in Leicester, Yuri Tielemans, 22-year-old Belgian midfielder, could become, definitively, a Foxes player according to the Telegraf. Brendan Rodgers would have been convinced by the performances of the Belgian international, author of three goals and five assists in thirteen games during his six months in England. Leicester would negotiate with Monaco to acquire the Belgian nugget and propose 40 million euros to the club of the principality.

The onky thing to take away from that is 'the Belgian Nugget' 

• Like 2