Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

The onky thing to take away from that is 'the Belgian Nugget' 

I loved Klondike Pete's Golden Nuggets when I was a lad - and would love a Belgian Nugget now....

Bring back the nuggets!

Image result for Klondike Pete golden nuggets

31 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

That's a good question, anybody have an answer?

Yes! The utterly puerile and borderline idiotic behaviour and posting that was going on. Some people may like 95% drivel on the thread, but obviously the mods don't. 

Edit: exhibit a in posts above - pictures of cereal boxes. 

Edited by Flappit
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Yes! The utterly puerile and borderline idiotic behaviour and posting that was going on. Some people may like 95% drivel on the thread, but obviously the mods don't. 

Edit: exhibit a in posts above - pictures of cereal boxes. 

Ahhh shaaaadap 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, brucey said:

Percy said early next week so this can be locked for the next 3 days. Though invariably a new thread will be started anyway

It's in line with the price hikes for players.

145 pages is the new 100+ and its 3 topics instead of one to get a deal over the line now.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

For the record, my post in the old thread saying it’ll never reach 150 pages wasn’t a challenge to posters and wasn’t a hint to the mods.

It was because I had on good authority that the deal had progressed to a point where I thought it had finally crossed the line.

It hasn’t, but it will. The Perez aperitif was a pleasant and welcome one  (and opportunist on the back of the departure of a guy half of you wanted as manager who left a poor club for China, as opposed to the guy we got who left a big club mid championship win for us)

Real ambition being shown here by the board, the manager and his support staff (Bravo Congers and Rudkin). YT next week and more to follow.

It’s gonna be a long week 

4 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

For the record, my post in the old thread saying it’ll never reach 150 pages wasn’t a challenge to posters and wasn’t a hint to the mods.

It was because I had on good authority that the deal had progressed to a point where I thought it had finally crossed the line.

It hasn’t, but it will. The Perez aperitif was a pleasant and welcome one  (and opportunist on the back of the departure of a guy half of you wanted as manager who left a poor club for China, as opposed to the guy we got who left a big club mid championship win for us)

Real ambition being shown here by the board, the manager and his support staff (Bravo Congers and Rudkin). YT next week and more to follow.

How dare you return to the thread topic! ;) Seriously, how confident should we be of completing YT signing next week on a scale of 1-10?