Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

Guest SO1
12 minutes ago, MPH said:

i’m so buying NBC sports Gold next season...

Is there a thread where that can be discussed?

Just now, Strokes said:

Genuinely thought we would be pissing in the wind with youri this summer, I can’t believe the biggest clubs in the league haven’t paid out for him. They will pay triple for him to get him off us now.

...or the biggest clubs in Europe

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Genuinely thought we would be pissing in the wind with youri this summer, I can’t believe the biggest clubs in the league haven’t paid out for him. They will pay triple for him to get him off us now.

He wanted to come here ..... if we weren’t such mean negotiators I reckon it would have happened earlier ..........

3 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

lol so someone's worked out how much we've spent and suggesting that is our price for Harry.

If someone said to be at the end of last season would you swap justin,Perez,Tielemans  for Maguire I would of 100% said yes.

Imagine keeping him and still spend money on another winger and striker 

25 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

They really should present him at the KP - if they do are we there? I’d sleep overnight to see the great one presented. Youri’s coming home

When do you normally sleep?

• Haha 2