Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

4 minutes ago, M0901 said:

Imagine if Silva wasn't part of the deal and he actually formed a brilliant partnership with Youri. That would be something... 

That's honestly not impossible. Adrien Silva was effective at Sporting when he played in a 433 system. Puel's double pivot system never really suited him as he was neither a 6 nor a 10. Whilst I think Maddison and Tielemans would be ahead of him, in theory he could be a very good option to come in for one of them in a 433. Rodgers also allegedly is a fan of the player.

My gut feeling is that given his wages that the club will want to offload him so they can free up those wages for a winger. But it wouldn't surprise me if he was given a chance first. At the end of the day though, the player never lived up to expectations. I know he was put into an impossible situation because of the transfer deadline cock-up, but Tielemans showed more in his first 3 games for us than Silva did in his entire LCFC career. And that's why we are all so excited he's going to be our record signing! Because Tielemans is that creative midfielder we've all wanted for several seasons.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Yesssss it is happening, thought some elite club would take him away for us ... great stuff

After hearing so many former players declaring Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool should sign Youri, with a shallow snobbery that Leicester not good enough, it's fantastic to hear he's finally coming home. Even heard one pundit state Arsenal should take him on loan, if that wasn't so dumb it could be funny.

17 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Just a quick reminder of what we are buying lads! :wub::wub::wub:

So good to watch a video of a player who has been playing for us and will now be signing for us. Class!