Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The fee has obvs been agreed ....

the way it’s put together (silva or no silva) hasn’t yet ....... my guess would be we are seeing what we can get offered elsewhere before compromising in the end on silva’s fee or simply taking the cash deal at 41m. 

A few sources have said no Silva, and it’s just the fee.

My concern is that Monaco are the selling club, and they have previous form for messing about buying clubs in the very late stage of negotiations, as with Thomas Lemar.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, brucey said:

My concern is that Monaco are the selling club, and they have previous form for messing about buying clubs in the very late stage of negotiations, as with Thomas Lemar.

Can’t even bare to think about this. 

Genunily think the whole fan base is carrying the seasons optimism on this signing. 

It will be a tough ask to get even a little optimistic if we miss out on him from here. 

Edited by Lambert09

10 minutes ago, brucey said:

This is what I'm worried about.  

That we'll be messed around and somehow lose the deal.

We still have a long way to go.

Someone i know with connections said the deal would be done by next Friday but I'm a pessimist. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Didn’t we used to 

Didn’t we used to sing this many moons ago? We all agree Leicester City are magic or something similar?

I think you're probably right! I think I've heard Richard Herring singing that tune about York City being magic. It must be before my time when we sang it, though.

42 minutes ago, brucey said:

I thought the fee has to be agreed before they let the player talk to another club

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

To the tune of Don't Pay The Ferryman by Chris de Burgh

DONT WAIT FOR TIELEMANS

JUST MAKE HIM WALK

WE'LL ANNOUNCE HIM WHEN WE GET TO FRANCE

Nice to see this on your Instagram ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I thought the fee has to be agreed before they let the player talk to another club

Comments I’ve read from trusted journos to the effect that Monaco are confident that agreement will be reached and have therefore allowed him to negotiate his terms with us (as if these weren’t already !).   Therefore the fee must already be settled and it’s how it’s made up and perhaps paid which isn’t - knowing that silva was/is wanted by them perhaps the complication. 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon. 

This is why I'm hesitant to be pleased with this, still the final few hurdles to cross.

Twitter is annoying to use I clicked the link to see "It’s still waiting for both clubs to find a final agreement over the fee. (It will happen one day...)"

post, and but is no way to view the post he replying to, how do I do that? (in web browser).

Also sorry about the large text, for some reason the forum always includes font when pasting.

3 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Didn’t we used to 

Didn’t we used to sing this many moons ago? We all agree Leicester City are magic or something similar?

Aye aye aye aye,
Banks is better than Yashin,
Dougan is better than Eusebio,
And Forest are in for a thrashin’ 

I vaguely seem to remember Tottenham replacing Forest as well, but not sure.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Milinkovic-Savic

Same build as Pogba and Matic; which should give them height they need. 

Yeah, they will simply have to court a hyped up target to replace Pogba. He fits the bill.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Yeah, they will simply have to court a hyped up target to replace Pogba. He fits the bill.

That's the issue with Utd and their fan base. They need that "big, hyped name" to appease the fans rather than some clever signings in key positions. 

• Like 3