Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Tielemans

26 minutes ago, Tommo220 said:

How p*ssed is Youri going to be when he lands for his first day of training, and all of the players that were egging him on to sign for us have agreed terms to move on elsewhere! :ph34r:

Madders

Chilwell

Ricky P

Maguire

Great signing though - :welcome:

Yeh except at least 3 of them players aren't going anywhere

33 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Those asking why we are still waiting for the announcement should let me know how many solicitors they know who work weekends when they don’t have to !!

Hey, I do ! ?

likelihood is that the legal team signed off on the announcement when they signed off on the deal - you can’t blame the lawyers for everything.

• Like 1

Done by / at six in time for the regional news, forget the sports section this should be the lead item unless Boris Johnson has bounced through Nottingham and Derby naked on a space hopper chased by Jeremy Hunt on a unicycle before they both fall into an abandoned mine shaft just outside Mansfield. And even then it should be the leading feature. 

• Like 1