Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Cheltenham Away Match Thread

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

One day I hope fans will worry less about results in pre season and focus more on the performance and fitness.

Although I've been saying this for 20+ years and still people go mad either way on pre-season results.

Absolutely. However, you've been on Foxes Talk before surely, this is no place for that level of logic and reason :whistle: lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am sorry but for a Leicester team that is, apart from Maguire, a division two outfit, I would really expect Ihneachio to stand out to some degree. 

I'm not sure he would even stand out playing for Blaby and Whetstone. 

How many chances does he get? 

• Like 2

Just now, adejo92 said:

I am sorry but for a Leicester team that is, apart from Maguire, a division two outfit, I would really expect Ihneachio to stand out to some degree. 

I'm not sure he would even stand out playing for Blaby and Whetstone. 

How many chances does he get? 

He did stand out. The worst player in the pitch. The guy is clueless. Can't trap a bag of cement

• Haha 1

Very meh, everyone looks pretty rusty to be fair. Understandable that it's disjointed since most of that side would never play together normally.

Thomas looks okay, Morgan solid as you'd expect, and Campbell is getting up and down the right nicely. Most of our good work has come through him (yes yes, I know there's not been much of it!)

2nd half should be much better. Looking forward to seeing Evans and Soyüncü together again.

Squad is too big. Can understand Brendan wanting to involve everyone but quite a few out there first half will be nowhere near the first team at best and more likely moved on. That's the only issue I'd have. Be surprised if we don't win this with our bigger hitters out there second half.