Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

23 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Occasions happen up and down the league,why bother chasing shadows..

How many good moments did you notice..! :dunno:

Plenty, you maybe need to go back to my original post for the full context of what I was saying.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

For about the 2000 time, you cannot make players sign contracts, neither can you force them to leave. 

It's really not worth answering that comment.

Most that type it won't understand your reply anyway 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

For about the 2000 time, you cannot make players sign contracts, neither can you force them to leave. 

You definitely can’t do either BUT Rodgers made him an unattractive proposition to clubs this January window (our luck now really) by calling out his professionalism.

Also, you could argue that Rodgers treatment of Cags and his best mate Under played a part in Cags not signing the contract offer that has been rumored to been on the table for a while.

2 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

You definitely can’t do either BUT Rodgers made him an unattractive proposition to clubs this January window (our luck now really) by calling out his professionalism.

Also, you could argue that Rodgers treatment of Cags and his best mate Under played a part in Cags not signing the contract offer that has been rumored to been on the table for a while.

He's been going A Madrid since the start of last season, its been a long term plan of his for a long time.

Edited by coolhandfox

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

He's been going A Madrid since the start of last season, its been a long term plan of his for a long time.

Agreed but hypothetically speaking (hear me out) Rodgers was half as positive about Caga as Terry and Smith have been since joining?!

Would he have not wanted to stay, earn much more money (he’s on relatively low wages compared to other players) and play week in, week out in the most competitive league?

I’m clearly gutted that he’s moving on as during our best times under Rodgers, he played a huge part in that IMO.

17 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Agreed but hypothetically speaking (hear me out) Rodgers was half as positive about Caga as Terry and Smith have been since joining?!

Would he have not wanted to stay, earn much more money (he’s on relatively low wages compared to other players) and play week in, week out in the most competitive league?

I’m clearly gutted that he’s moving on as during our best times under Rodgers, he played a huge part in that IMO.

To be fair to Rodgers he was the one who gave him his chance he only played 4 games in a season under Puel.

Unfortunately unless Cags tell us its all guess work.

Would have loved him to stay.

Seems very unlikely but god I would love it if we managed to keep hold of him, easily the best centre back at the club and still only 26, he was one of the best defenders in the league before his confidence was shot to pieces after Turkey's shocking Euros performance and then having to live under the yoke of rodgers, he still has that same player in there as we have seen these last few games

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

He may be leaving the club but he gives 100%, Rodgers treatment of him has been unacceptable.

Especially the double standards of repeatedly selecting others leaving who aren't giving 100%

Edited by HybridFox

4 hours ago, Corky said:

Hopefully has been restored in time.

Let's not forget the two gamers Sadler ignored him for as well. Ridiculous.

Was listening to USA commentary and the commentator said he knows Sadler, who admitted to being massively out of his own depth lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Played very well again. He seemed more driven than before. 

He had a bit of an argument with Faes at one stage. Hope it was just a heated moment and they can get along professionally.

He played a ball to VK and put him in trouble when he should have cleared it up field. VK gave him a rollicking and Faes followed up with his rollicking. Soyuncu was waving his arms about and giving it back, but he will know that he had got it wrong at that moment. 

1 minute ago, smudger63 said:

He played a ball to VK and put him in trouble when he should have cleared it up field. VK gave him a rollicking and Faes followed up with his rollicking. Soyuncu was waving his arms about and giving it back, but he will know that he had got it wrong at that moment. 

I actually don’t mind seeing this.

If it’s happening every time a player gets the ball then it’s counterproductive but calling out a poor decision in the moment is healthy.

Much better than believing everything is rosy.

Just had a horrible flashback about Rodgers little clap then 🤯🤬

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom12345 said:

Played very well again. He seemed more driven than before. 

He had a bit of an argument with Faes at one stage. Hope it was just a heated moment and they can get along professionally.

He most likely thinks that Faes is useless!