Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

On 01/05/2023 at 22:41, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Really important goal. But we've not improved defensively since Cags came back. Still conceding goals and chances at the same rate we were when either Souttar or Amartey were playing.

...we need to defend from the front, it is what Vardy has been trying to get us to do!!!

Get the midfield to support and it takes the pressure off our defence. I think we need to have KDH back in the team for he brings an intensity to our play.

5 hours ago, jim5000 said:

We'd have struggled to stop him going to Athletico either way but the fact the relationship degenerated to the point he'll go there on a free is ****ing criminal.

Sackable offence alone.

• Like 3

I’m so delighted to have cags back in the side but I’m concerned as to the effect this is going to have on Souttar. It’s going to knock his confidence a bit and  it  it’s a bit awkward for him atm. Still, if we stay up it will be worth it of course..

Edited by MPH

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I am surprised, as I thought Calvert-Lewin was too much for us on Monday night. He had the beating of both centre backs and at times winning his own flick ons.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I am surprised, as I thought Calvert-Lewin was too much for us on Monday night. He had the beating of both centre backs and at times winning his own flick ons.

Yes this is correct. Calwert-Lewin absolutely overpowered Faes but not Cags.

If you'll watch the game again, you'll able to see it clearly.

Cags won most his duel with him during the game.

Edited by kiwiturk
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

Yes this is correct. Calwert-Lewin absolutely overpowered Faes but not Cags.

If you'll watch the game again, you'll able to see it clearly.

Cags won most his duel with him during the game.

Exactly this.

I think DCL was quite intelligent and kept most of his battles for Faes.

Cags must have bailed out Thomas at least 2/3 times when he didn’t have the athleticism to keep up with Iwobi.

• Like 1

On 04/05/2023 at 07:59, Fox92 said:

I agree (clearly someone doesn’t or doesn’t want to for some reason) 

I will accept that faes had a tougher time than cags but no way would I say that our CB’s came out of that game with a win against him.  he bullied our back 4. But in that context, cags is our best option to take him on. 

Edited by st albans fox

8 minutes ago, Onions said:

Turkish Matt Mills, awful, awful player. No idea how he's been hyped up and is consistently awful. 

Maybe we should slap Big Dan in instead then? Purely for comedy value obviously.

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Apart from the times he's played well recently lol

Find me these games. 

12 goals against in 5 games, would have been 17+ without Iverson vs Everton 

He’s always all over the place, Evans made him look great because he told him what to do 

1 minute ago, Onions said:

Find me these games. 

12 goals against in 5 games, would have been 17+ without Iverson vs Everton 

He’s always all over the place, Evans made him look great because he told him what to do 

Oh so all 12 were his fault lol lol

Okay. 

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Oh so all 12 were his fault lol lol

Okay. 

Isn’t what I said was it, but that’s a fine way to avoid the topic. 

He was at fault for at least 2 today, or are we going to ignore it because it wasn’t all 5? 🤡