Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

18 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I heard he head butted Rodgers in the car park, that’s what I was told. 

...if that was the reason, would it have made sense to have transfer-listed him, or sought to end his contract where he could have been cited for conduct unbecoming or something of that ilk!!!

10 hours ago, Sly said:

Does anyone actually know the reasons why he was ostracised? 

I heard that Rodgers told him he wasn't worth the new contract he had asked for (not sure whether this was before or after he called him out publicly) which led to a big bust up, and he then unofficially agreed the deal with Atletico in August.

23 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

If that's the case surely there would have been grounds for Cags to be in breach of contract as he has effectively committed assault there. There would have been better ways of dealing with it than running his contract down. Don't believe it for one moment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I can’t believe people actually think this 🤣 if he head butted the manager it would be on the back of every paper. 

• Haha 1

The first of a selection of valuable assets leaving this club for better place clubs and getting us absolutely nothing in return. 

Brendan is a ****. That’s obvious. Don’t blame the cog.This isn’t all on him, people sat above him need to take the hits for what’s happening. Starting with Top, this is unacceptable.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dames said:

50m asset leaving for free. Thanks Brendan and thanks Rudkin. Clowns.

Between him, Mendy, Perez, Tielemans and Amartey there's a group of players we've spent more than £100m on who are now going to leave for nothing, great stuff

• Like 1

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

While the clown Brendan f***ed off with between 10 to 20m 🙄

And who agreed to that? As much as a useless tart Brendan ended up being, people need to look at who let it happen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lionator said:

I can’t believe people actually think this 🤣 if he head butted the manager it would be on the back of every paper. 

Yeah, this. 

A logical person hearing that would first ask how the hell 6’2 Cags got down to head butt 5’5 Brendan - it just doesn’t work