Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fuchsntf

Caglar Soyuncu

Just like with Faes, an excellent player but he can have a 'bombscare' moment in him at times.

Am glad that he has come back stronger after his, alleged, mistreatment my Rodgers.

Edited by Wymsey

4 hours ago, studentofthegame said:

MOTM today, colossal defender

Really shows how dog shit Rodgers was that he thought Amartey was even remotely close to his level

...it is obvious that he did not believe Amartey was at the same level!!!

What ever Rodgers held against him was the reason for his exclusion. He seems to have a different persona right now and seem to be loving his game again.Rodgers personal feelings were a detriment to the team, it could still cost us.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Can see that being a great partnership.  Compliment each other well

....so weird with the comments directed at Faes recently!!!

How we can shift from posters wanting him out of the team to now he is the right player for us!!!

I felt it was just so strange for him to come in and perform so well, and then was being overlooked and playing second fiddle to Amartey. No one seemed to question what had gone wrong, just that he was not a player fit to be wearing the shirt. Once again it seems that, what ever was going on behind closed doors, was having a big impact on our ability to perform in this league.

• Like 2

Chuffed for Cags after a horrible year or so for him. Although he looks certain to leave at the end of the season, the amount of effort he's putting in suggests that he must appreciate that despite Rodgers treating him like sh1t, the fans have always backed him. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

To think the adulation we showered on Fofana for some of his performances for us, that was unbelievable from Soyuncu. He's been horribly managed the last 18 months. The bloke is pure class as well and it's an absolute travesty what has happened and he'll leave on a free.

Keep us up though Cags and you go with our best wishes, he's been breathtaking at times, the FA Cup final a fine example.

Agree with all of this.

what I don’t get is the club not selling him if his relationship with BR had broken down. Why leave him to rot?

shows a lot about his character that he has come in, given 100% and arguably been our best player.

as you say keeping us up would be a great way to go out.

• Like 3

He's having the same effect as signing Faes had for us earlier in the season. Like a new signing!! 

The leadership qualities too are there to see and he's playing with something to prove and showing it. 

I hope we can keep him still under new management as he is a quality CB.

• Like 1

Even if City survive this relegation battle, the fallout from the interminable mismanagement of the team and the mismanagement of the football component of the club is going to leave us weakened and vulnerable again to relegation.

Söyüncü, Madders, Tielemans and Barnes are going to be targets for a host of clubs. Soumaré might feel the need to depart. Wilf, Castagne and Faes may also be tempted to get out of our particular vale of tears.

This shows the huge dissonance between the three aspects of, not just our club, but the English 'way' of running professional football - which is not very professionally.

Indecisive overall management allowed a clearly deteriorating team management to stay in place well over its sell by date - two seasons (arguably more). And the Fans only outlet for their frustration is to boo at matches or write futile letters to the Club or express their dissatisfaction (or their denial) on fora like FT.

Governance on who's allowed to own clubs is minimal, but acknowledging the fans' rights to have an input into how clubs are run is non existent.

Maybe my logic is flawed - that these highs and lows are all an essential part of the drama and romance of football, but listening to fans of any of the big clubs screaming bile about being in mid Premier position leads me to think that the drama and romance belongs in the pens of sports journalists and the fans of clubs which progress to the stages of cup competitions which they shouldn't necessarily reach.

I don't know, cos I'm one of the fanatic nutters who want to see City win the four major trophies every season. But wouldn't that get boring? How great to be a Wrexham fan at this moment.

• Like 2