Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Sheffield United (A) pre match

How good are theee lot? I haven't watched a single minute of them. A draw and a win to start with is a good return. But I have no idea what to expect from them. 

Werent particularly brilliant. Hard working team and theyll rely on that more than anything. Palace were pathetic though so its not a great barometer.

We should win and get some goals.

6 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Was really impressed by their performance against Palace. Didn't give them a sniff and hounded Zaha out onto the periphery of the game. I expect them to try the same with Maddison.

I believe Maddison has history with the Blades fans as he kept supposedly diving against them and got some threats after the game so I suspect there’ll be a warm welcome for him. 

Edited by jaylcfc94

Praet for Hamza only change for me. This is is the sort of game where Perez better goal scoring instincts may be useful. 

Glad Sheff utd got their first win today. 

Play we did second half and we should win. This is where we begin to see whether we've improved or not. 

Their centre back O’Connell looked a good player and was instrumental in the build up to the goal as they get their centre backs overlapping. I wouldn’t be surprised if he got himself into England contention and a bigger/more established club comes calling if he keeps the performances up. 

Edited by jaylcfc94

Assuming that Chillers is still injured - 

Kasper

Ricardo.    Evans   Chags      Fuchs

Albrighton . Tielemans  Wilf   Barnes    

Madders 

Vardy 

I know BR has moved away from

this, but against a really hard-working and passionate side, I think both wide players would complement their full-backs perfectly. Some fresh legs, too, before benefits of pre-season wear off. 

• Like 1

there is not going to be any space at all to work with like there was today. completely different game. 

you'd like to think we have enough both to break them down and to keep them out at the other end, but i wouldn’t say i was massively confident.