Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (EFL Cup) - Match Thread (28/08/2019)

I think what is frustrating with Rodgers recently is how slow he seems to make a change. I don't quite understand his reluctance to utilise his subs. 

I feel for some of the squad players, the likes of Gray and Albrighton must have thought they'd get an opportunity tonight yet they haven't even managed to get any minutes off the bench in a game which in the grand scheme of things isn't particularly important. 

2 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

How much extra time is there?.

1 minute each half with any luck.

edit there is none i dont think. 

Edited by smr

2 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

Really surprised Nacho isn’t even on the bench. Looks like BR really doesn’t rate him 

And yet is not arming himself with a backup plan if one is needed. The only small chance he had of getting something out of Iheanacho was playing on that confidence he found in pre-season and yet he didn't get any minutes vs Atalanta and now doesn't even get on the bench.

He'll be devoid of any ability once again.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Farrington fox said:

Puel, I mean Brendan keeps saying we need to move the ball faster. When’s the fvcker going to happen?

I mean it does sound like Tielemans has tried quite a few first time passes today, just none have come off.

• Thanks 1