Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Newcastle (EFL Cup) - Match Thread (28/08/2019)

You know what? If we lose, I won't be mad. Don't think Carabao gets a European placing, and we'll still be in the FA Cup which is the bigger comp. We'll be able to take both the FA Cup and the PL more seriously without this. Plus, we clearly did try pretty much our hardest today, just haven't clicked. Just hope Rodgers can get us playing quicker football again. 

1 minute ago, jonny_wright said:

I know it’s early days, but Perez been out worst player now in all the 4 games so far, maybe it’s because he’s not a winger but still 

No he hasn't. 

And he's played the majority of his games at right wing 

Just now, Nicolo Barella said:

You know what? If we lose, I won't be mad. Don't think Carabao gets a European placing, and we'll still be in the FA Cup which is the bigger comp. We'll be able to take both the FA Cup and the PL more seriously without this. Plus, we clearly did try pretty much our hardest today, just haven't clicked. Just hope Rodgers can get us playing quicker football again. 

It does 

1 minute ago, Nicolo Barella said:

2019-08-28.png

• Like 2