Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Rugby world cup 2019

13 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Official is aware he can put his left arm up right?

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

seems like finno is reffing this game to me 

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

How was that a knock on when its gone and bounced in line with him? 

Welcome to Jerome Garces. He's not biased, he's just mad. He was awful in the semi final, not just for us but for both teams. 

England have benefited from it, too, Jonny May jumping to knock that penalty back in field for example to stop it going out, he was out of play when he jumped. Should have been a South Africa throw in the 22.

His philosophy is to try and let the game flow so he generally will overlook niggly incidents if the game keeps going. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

I have to say, I did have a fairly cynical smile last week when part time rugby fans were complaining about our semi final being boring, calling both teams shit, objecting to all the kicking etc. 

You can tell most of these people had never seen an England South Africa game before. 

Like what did they think this game would be? lol

You have to say the lead reflects the play. 

I don't like how it's being reffed, the Saffers have their hands on it in every breakdown, and England not scoring a try in that siege really hurt us. 

Something big has to change or South Africa will cruise to the title by strangling this game the whole 2nd half. 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

South Africa are so rubbish to watch 

And England are brilliantly entertaining are they? :dunno:

South Africa belong in a group of teams with England, Wales and Ireland that are built on tactical kicking and defensive superiority. 

We can all have exciting, high scoring games against Italy, Namibia or Scotland but when the chips are down, we all revert to hard tackling and kicking the ball away to mininalise error. 

England's game was exciting to you last week because you were winning but England were shit offensively. You scored one try by catching the ABs off guard and then did nothing else in attack but kick points. 

It was a world class, sensational performance because it was defensive. You stopped one of the only top teams in the world that are genuinely entertaining to watch from being entertaining to watch and that's why you're in the final. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

I'm confused by this tbh, we do nothing and get penalised, we do something and get penalised. 

Somebody is going to need to explain to me what happened at that last scrum. Perhaps they’re catering to people better educated than me but the commentators should be explaining what offence has taken place. Instead we just see a replay of what we’ve just seen with no analysis or explanation.