Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

Bloke is finito. Should be doing all we can to get him a move to a Turkish club this summer. Sort of high wage, legless shite we need to get rid of for a proper rebuild. A mobile ball playing CDM is one of the most important positions we need to sort this summer

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 1

We need to be working hard on the 5atb system  because its the only hope we have.   We need a Pearson style aggressive 5atb though not a sit back and hope for the best kind. 

Faes souts soy

ricardo                            vk/ Castagne

youri             kdh       

Mads

Daka/vardy     Barnes

Its the only slight chance we have of getting something. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

Just now, Lambert09 said:

We need to be working hard on the 5atb system  because its the only hope we have.   We need a Pearson style aggressive 5atb though not a sit back and hope for the best kind. 

Faes souts soy

ricardo                            VK

youri             kdh       

Mads

Daka/vardy     Barnes

Its the only slight chance we have of getting something. 

Tielemans really should not start for us ever again, we need players who actually care about us staying up

• Like 2

Just now, honeybradger said:

Tielemans really should not start for us ever again, we need players who actually care about us staying up

Who are we going to play who cares more? Because I dont see any less effort from him compared to soumare or wilf :dunno: at least we know that if youri shows up he can actually do something useful 

4 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Yeah but the problem is we need to find 11

Edited by Silva Fox

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Who are we going to play who cares more? Because I dont see any less effort from him compared to soumare or wilf :dunno: at least we know that if youri shows up he can actually do something useful 

To be fair most of these players arent putting in enough effort but i would still put Tielemans bottom of the list.

I was a big fan of Wilf. He was the first name on the sheet. His decline is very odd. Is it a injuries, lost confidence, fed up. Whatever it is it would.be nice to have the old Wilf back. I do not understand why Mendy keeps getting ignored. At least he tries!

51 minutes ago, markko said:

I was a big fan of Wilf. He was the first name on the sheet. His decline is very odd. Is it a injuries, lost confidence, fed up. Whatever it is it would.be nice to have the old Wilf back. I do not understand why Mendy keeps getting ignored. At least he tries!

Agreed he was my favourite player now he's ****ing shite it's bizarre and sad. 

• Like 1

I think it’s just injuries have ruined him. He lacks that terrorising aspect he used to have where he’d be everywhere along the line in between defence and midfield mopping up. Now he seems so easy to beat and get past.

Could it be as simple as he had one specific role - to win the ball and lay it off to vastly superior technical players, and suddenly more was asked of him and it's shown up how much he's lacking in everything else? Feel like that's diluted his role of ball winning midfielder and obviously the team as a whole has massively declined around him anyway.

I'm being generous because it genuinely looks like he isn't a professional footballer anymore.

And yet we have Mendy who's put in some of the best defensive midfielder displays in recent years at times this season and now he yet again is out of favour? I struggle to understand what's going on.

Just now, Gamble92 said:

Could it be as simple as he had one specific role - to win the ball and lay it off to vastly superior technical players, and suddenly more was asked of him and it's shown up how much he's lacking in everything else? Feel like that's diluted his role of ball winning midfielder and obviously the team as a whole has massively declined around him anyway.

I'm being generous because it genuinely looks like he isn't a professional footballer anymore.

And yet we have Mendy who's put in some of the best defensive midfielder displays in recent years at times this season and now he yet again is out of favour? I struggle to understand what's going on.

I hear people say this, that he's been ruined by being asked to do a different role, but that shouldn't mean he can't do the basics that he used to be so good at anymore. He was never a great passer, but he used to be a machine at winning the ball back. Now players go by him so easily and he just can't seem to tackle or intercept or read the game anymore. I don't think you can say he's been ruined by manager isntructions, ok it might mean he'd have to adapt his game, but it shouldn't mean he completely loses the ability to tackle a player.

Fulham's 4th or 5th goal (I forget which), the attacker just drags him to one side and Ndidi can't get there and tackle/block anymore. The Ndidi of 3 years ago just doesn't get done like that, regardless of where he currently is on the pitch.

• Like 1