Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

43 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Murphy is a clean shaven Gollum.... blokes a complete scrotum. His opinions are like tuna on a pizza, weird and unwanted.

I know Now my  failures why I am unwanted.though proud to be Weird

Oh god .I Love Tuna Pizza especially with anchovies. ....Danny Murphy is a good pundit,with controversial points...

I am doomed....:mellow:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, les-tah said:

“Sign him up” in reality they will all be discussing there “top 4 moves” lol

But according to the Birmingham Mail Grealish is on holiday with Tyrone Mings so maybe that is who took the photo ... do we want him as well if Villa go down?  Apart from their keeper he was the main reason they beat in in the semi, particularly the first leg.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CUJimmy said:

But according to the Birmingham Mail Grealish is on holiday with Tyrone Mings so maybe that is who took the photo ... do we want him as well if Villa go down?  Apart from their keeper he was the main reason they beat in in the semi, particularly the first leg.

Just cos they're on holiday together doesn't mean we could sign them as well lol

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

It's photos like these that remind me that these lads are kids having the time of thier lives and I'm old enough to be their Dad. 

My reaction was more "should grealish be eating burgers?" and then i realised i sound like their dads :( 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Just cos they're on holiday together doesn't mean we could sign them as well lol

Oh yes it does!  Just like if they were seen wearing a Man Utd shirt at the age of 3 they are definitely going to Old Trafford

Not sure we need Grealish if we are getting Messi though 😉

Edited by CUJimmy

13 hours ago, sdb said:

Grealish in our team and we can realistically go for top 4 again next season, despite the inevitable investment so many of the 'big 6' will make. Should be our priority imo.

No no no no and no.

He would never in a million years come here, i doubt he would leave Villa even if they get relegated anyway.

If he ever does leave Villa (which i doubt), he has Spurs or Man utd written all over him as well.

plus i could not cope with how tight his shorts are, it makes me feel uneasy.

Edited by Cujek
missing words

4 minutes ago, Cujek said:

No no no no and no.

He would never in a million years come here, i doubt he would leave Villa even if they get relegated anyway.

If he ever does leave Villa (which i doubt), he has Spurs or Man utd written all over him as well.

plus i could not cope with how tight his shorts are, it makes me feel uneasy.

Yeah i agree...but in an alternative world he might join us with a release clause.

8 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Yeah i agree...but in an alternative world he might join us with a release clause.

The summer will be interesting for sure, assuming we get CL next year.

we will need to strengthen like never before to maintain our position, a trick missed after we won the league.

we are weirdly in a better position than when we won the league as we will have proved we can finish top 4 more than once.

the attraction of the new training ground as well will be a massive attraction.

Grealish i agree is a great player...

for Villa, he is Villa i haven't ever seen such a one man team before, everything goes through him and his antics, whilst abhorrent, certainly are effective.

I think for us, he wouldn't be the main man, could he cope with this? i dont know.

I know they are all mates and having Madders and Chilly here will make us more attractive to the younger English players around.

its just those shorts i cant cope with.

i think we're crying out for a Grealish type player.  Don't get me wrong - playing against him - he's an absolute cvnt - Dives at every opportunity, always in the refs ear, etc. but having that on your team is a great asset to have, even if he's deplorable to play against!

To quote an old Foxestalk phrase - he's got PASHUN.

Whether that is translated to his new club when he inevitably moves on from Villa is another matter i suppose.  It must be easy to put everything into a game when you're playing for your boyhood club.

3 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Really rate Grealish, and he has only improved after being given the captaincy at Villa... but you're mad to think he will be joining us, the lad is destined for big things.

I tend to agree but I think it's circumstantial. If we finish in the top 4 and get champions league next year, Villa go down, and us, United and Spurs come calling (let's say Spurs finish 5th), you'll have his two mates in his ear saying come here, play Champions League football and get a pay rise. Yes, he might earn more at United, but ultimately I honestly think we'd be a good prospect for him - he can almost guarantee a starting place and he'll have leapt from the Championship to the Champions League in two years.

If spurs take 4th it's a different prospect. Ultimately outside of Liverpool and Man City, neither of whom will want him, we could be the next most attractive prospect for a player next season.

6 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Really rate Grealish, and he has only improved after being given the captaincy at Villa... but you're mad to think he will be joining us, the lad is destined for big things.

What ya tryin'a say!? We arent "big Things"?!

Cheek of it.

:brendan:

What I'm trying to say is that if one of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Man City and Man United come knocking for Grealish... I'm willing to bet he would pick any of those teams over us, sorry but I still think we may have another "Kante situation" on our hands.

Edit: Maybe not Arsenal, they're too crap.

Edited by Rusko187
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

What I'm trying to say is that if one of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Man City and Man United come knocking for Grealish... I'm willing to bet he would pick any of those teams over us, sorry but I still think we may have another "Kante situation" on our hands.

Edit: Maybe not Arsenal, they're too crap.

you mean if we signed him he would leave after one season ??

he isn't coming here so not much point in the conversation …..

33 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

If spurs take 4th it's a different prospect. Ultimately outside of Liverpool and Man City, neither of whom will want him, we could be the next most attractive prospect for a player next season.

you know this ??????

money talks - he will be leaving his boyhood club …….. it will be about the money ………..