Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

29 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

All jokes aside it makes me smile when a world famous rapper picks out two young well famous LCFC football stars! I remember the league 1 and championship days. How times have changed.

Would love to have seen stormzy having his picture took with Taylor Fletcher

12 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Oh what a lovely dress

65F64A5F-BAE9-4977-94AC-E4515DE0B024.jpeg

Image result for lisa simpson holiday

Maddison going for the Lisa look again!lol

Maybe we just ain't wiv it lads. Strictly Hip Hop as Marky Mark used to say!

Couldn't care less what he wears or what bantz he gets up to with non-banter Ben. He's been one class signing for us and we are extremely lucky to have someone like him playing at the King Power.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

I mean, he can do what the hell he likes to relax but you’d expect that sort of thing during the close season. I hope now he’s got the mass partying out of his system for a bit he’ll be able to crack on because if his performances drop, he’ll get absolute pelters. Not saying it’s right, it’s his own free time, but he will because football fans. 

4 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Seems like a bit of a media witch hunt to me. Loads of other footballers mentioned yet they have not been pictured behaving like a young lad on a lads holiday. 

The bulk of it will be made up bullshit anyway.

50 minutes ago, GlenParvaFox said:

An article designed to rile up the average Sun reader. Young man, living his best life, who plays football for a living, knocking about with attractive female. The cherry on top is telling people how much he supposedly gets paid.

Gutter press.

The Sun going after Maddison on account of his twitter comment no doubt.

If England do badly at the Euros they'll find a way of blaming him too.

12 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

If a war broke out tomorrow I'd rather be defended by young athletes at peak fitness than a bloke sat at his keyboard reminiscing about the tough old days when all the real men wore jeans and leather jackets and walked around with throbbing erections at the ready.

So, this is what it feels like to fall asleep and wake up inside the pages of a racy novella then...