Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

I don't for a minute think that we'll sign Grealish, but if we don't throw our hat into the ring and have a go we must be mental. He's a little willy puller but a fantastic player.

PS. I've seen better birds than that 'model' in ****ing Fanclub. Come on James, you can do better than that mate.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, GlenParvaFox said:

An article designed to rile up the average Sun reader. Young man, living his best life, who plays football for a living, knocking about with attractive female. The cherry on top is telling people how much he supposedly gets paid.

Gutter press.

You actually read it. All about the pictures for me. I mean if I can't live my life vicariously through the eyes of one of our star footballers then what's the sense?

2 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

The Sun going after Maddison on account of his twitter comment no doubt.

If England do badly at the Euros they'll find a way of blaming him too.

He'll just have to be a star in the Champions League with us then. Surely the sun have sullied him a step too far for a move to United.

7 hours ago, Katy said:

I mean, he can do what the hell he likes to relax but you’d expect that sort of thing during the close season. I hope now he’s got the mass partying out of his system for a bit he’ll be able to crack on because if his performances drop, he’ll get absolute pelters. Not saying it’s right, it’s his own free time, but he will because football fans. 

they get hardly anytime at the end of the season and in case you're unaware...we have the euros and that absolute jeb end southgate might finally decide to play him. 

On 06/02/2020 at 12:30, Yes N'Didi said:

I tend to agree but I think it's circumstantial. If we finish in the top 4 and get champions league next year, Villa go down, and us, United and Spurs come calling (let's say Spurs finish 5th), you'll have his two mates in his ear saying come here, play Champions League football and get a pay rise. Yes, he might earn more at United, but ultimately I honestly think we'd be a good prospect for him - he can almost guarantee a starting place and he'll have leapt from the Championship to the Champions League in two years.

If spurs take 4th it's a different prospect. Ultimately outside of Liverpool and Man City, neither of whom will want him, we could be the next most attractive prospect for a player next season.

I like this kind of thinking but footballers still ultimately look at size of fanbase and ground and go for whats bigger. Its very rare you have them think rationally like Vardy did to stay and Tielemans did to join us. You only have to listen to ex footballers as pundits to see the kind of mentality they have towards any club outside the established 6. We will still only ever be just Leicester to some. 

52 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

they get hardly anytime at the end of the season and in case you're unaware...we have the euros and that absolute jeb end southgate might finally decide to play him. 

Why would I be unaware that we have the Euros? :dunno: I reckon Jeb End Southgate will accidentally on purpose forget to take him. Anyway my point is they have longer than a week at the end of the season, regardless of tournaments, so I would’ve thought they’d go fully on the piss then. I’m glad they’ve been able to go on holiday, they deserve and clearly need it. 

32 minutes ago, Cujek said:

i google lens'd it and the closest i could find was 

image.jpeg.91d3dabfd781f2927565f902582425d1.jpeg

😂