Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

On 04/02/2020 at 10:32, Ashley said:

Would love JG here to be honest. 

Plenty on here wouldn't amazingly enough.

Would be fantastic here if Villa went down and after a freakish set of events none of the traditional big six went for him and left us a path.

Could play either LW or No8 and give us massive depth with Barnes, Maddison, Tielemans and Grealish filling three spots in any one game. 

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

Plenty on here wouldn't amazingly enough.

Would be fantastic here if Villa went down and after a freakish set of events none of the traditional big six went for him and left us a path.

Could play either LW or No8 and give us massive depth with Barnes, Maddison, Tielemans and Grealish filling three spots in any one game. 

the only way that happens is if villa over price him and as i believe he has a relegation release clause (or even straight release clause), that wont happen. 

Guest An Sionnach

The movement of highly rated premiership players from one club to another is now nearly impossible unless contracts are run down. When Grealish is down to his last year if he doesn't re-sign then Villa will have to sell him.

Edited by An Sionnach

23 minutes ago, Suffolk exile said:

I don't doubt Grealish's ability. But his temperament and attitude is a big turn off for me. Seriously big time Charlie!

Big fish in a small pond. Local boy and a fan to boot though, but if Villa do go down, you would think he will leave this time.

56 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

the only way that happens is if villa over price him and as i believe he has a relegation release clause (or even straight release clause), that wont happen. 

Hence why I stated "if Villa went down and after a freakish set of events none of the traditional big six went for him and left us a path".

8 hours ago, st albans fox said:

with grealish to yanited now becoming the top click bait trend, how long before many of our ‘shoulder chipped fanbase’ start complaining that madders is better and it should be him who is being linked !!

im pretty sure that many of them simply wouldn’t be able to see the irony ....

You put it much more succinctly than I could. 

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Genuinely need to only look at the still of the video i.e. Danny Murphy as part of it to know I don't need to watch the video and get annoyed about it lol 

Murphy is a clean shaven Gollum.... blokes a complete scrotum. His opinions are like tuna on a pizza, weird and unwanted.

• Haha 1