Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Newcastle H Match Thread

it took 43 minutes for the ref to get his first right decision of the day. absolutely diabolical performance from him. genuinely think he got every single call wrong until then, from throw ins to fouls to corners to cards. horror show. 

the game is pretty boring. we’re a lot better than them and if we manage to not win i’ll be furious. 

• Like 1

Just now, MarshallForEngland said:

I thought it was literally a leg-breaker at first, it was horrific. Praet rotates away at the very last second which is what stopped it from being much worse a his leg bent naturally at the knee under the force of the challenge. Grim.

Looked rough. 

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Was surprised it was a red

If that isn’t a red card what is? As soon as I saw it in real time I said ‘he’s off!’. 

Red card every day of the week and fair play to the ref getting it done immediately and not relying on VAR.

• Like 2

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Awesome ! Excatly what i wanted to hear ..are you married? If not you would make a great husband :P

Crikey, rumours of Foxes Talk merging with OK Cupid were true! Can all you others log off for a bit and leave us to it! Happy to be of service to you. I can cook, I like days out on the coast, I like music and comedy, have no pets and don't believe in the relevance of star signs...unless you do.

• Haha 3