Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

England squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers against the Czech Republic and Bulgaria - Chilwell and Maddison

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What's happened to Southgate? I don't get it, his team selections in the last year is horrendous. I always thought what he lacked in natural leadership and technical management he made up for in meticulous planning and trying to harness an environment that made this team have an incredible team spirit.

On what planet should the likes of Rashford, Winks and Barkley be doing in this team based on current form? How has Sancho been dropped and the complete lack of faith he's shown TAA yet is astonishing, the lad is one of the most lethal attacking right backs in the world. 

I don't see a future for England with these methods, really fcukin poor from him.

I think the strength you’ve mentioned is as much the weakness in that he’s planned for Winks and Rashford to be the future for a long time. He’d also always planned for Mount to be involved for a number of years, hence him being fast-tracked over Maddison.

Southagte’s been part of the backroom staff around the England set up at all ages for years now. The top performers in each age group have been ear-marked for the future over those years. Now he’s determined to make those they ear-marked work despite their currently being better options.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Vulpine Victor said:

Have you ever heard of recording matches to watch later? No need to watch live these days. If it’s recorded you can always decide to watch or not later. I didn’t watch our Manure game as everyone said it was crap. I made do with MOTD.

Nope never heard of recording anything..

You didn’t watch Man Utd game but you watched MOTD so in other words you did watch it 😂

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

What's happened to Southgate? I don't get it, his team selections in the last year is horrendous. I always thought what he lacked in natural leadership and technical management he made up for in meticulous planning and trying to harness an environment that made this team have an incredible team spirit.

On what planet should the likes of Rashford, Winks and Barkley be doing in this team based on current form? How has Sancho been dropped and the complete lack of faith he's shown TAA yet is astonishing, the lad is one of the most lethal attacking right backs in the world. 

I don't see a future for England with these methods, really fcukin poor from him.

Hahahahaa there we go lads. Rashford and Barkley inside 20 mins. GET OUT, GO ON

• Haha 2