Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton 0 - 9 (NINE) Leicester City A Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

It’s true though, you don’t get 9-0 games unless one side is abject and the other side is excellent.

Incredible achievement to knock in 9 goals. The season we went up we scored 9 goals between 4 October and 31 January. I can’t remember half the goals from tonight ffs. Incredible.

You don't even win nine nil unless one side is abject even if you're United in the 90s though is exactly is my point. 

Ipswich were absolutely ****ing appalling just like Southampton were. 

7 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

That’s up there with the ‘walking on air’/‘what have I just seen’ feeling of the Man City away in the title winning season.

Need to soak this feeling up.

What a team.

Bit harsh on Perez (and all of them to be fair) but even though he only played for an hour, thought Harvey Barnes was MOTM. He opened up the space for others. 

Barnes had a cracking game I agree was very intelligent with his play tonight 

• Like 1

I can't believe this, I'm sweating my back of in my pink away shirt after trying to find sports bar in Hong Kong showing the game. Bloody typical jet lag causes me to miss the biggest win of the season!!!

Glad Chillers and Perez got off the mark in some style. Going to wear my Vardy shirt with pride repping the Foxes over here for the next fortnight.