Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Burton Albion (Carabao Cup) A Match Thread

Love Albrighton, but watching him try to attack the RB, he's really overmatched with the ball at his feet, and doesn't seem to be making the runs his teammates are expecting of him. Could be a speed issue, IDK. With him and Fuchs on the left, Burton appears comfortable allowing Leicester more room to advance up the left than the right, likely knowing that neither wing nor FB are much of a threat to do anything but cross. But when our attacks in the middle or the right get through, we're looking very dangerous. Would v much like to see more of Jordan if we could get him more involved.

Still confused at Burton's high line and wide base. We could easily have 4 or 5 right now if we were a bit more precise wiith the last pass (or if their keeper wasn't so quick off his line). A very aggressive posture considering our speed on the right, though they are finding opportunities late here in the half. Great to see us NOT concede late in the half. ;-)

3 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

Can I play in goal please? Sol the wall Bamba will play centre back.

As long as I can play No. 10?  I can't really run, tackle, head, dribble or press but I do have a genuinely sweet right foot.  Give me the ball and watch the magic.  X

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Rodgers will bollock them at half time. They knocked it into neutral. Need to follow Friday's lead.

I really don't think he will bollock them.

What's the point in that? We could be better but we're still winning and can still improve. A 'bollocking' would be the wrong move.

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

As long as I can play No. 10?  I can't really run, tackle, head, dribble or press but I do have a genuinely sweet right foot.  Give me the ball and watch the magic.  X

Are you James Ward Prowse? Although he doesn't have a right foot

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

You can be chief cone-putter-outerer Rumble  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1