Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

Next match - Palace (A) Sunday 14:00

Wood and Schlupp (sound like names my wife would give my penis) scored our first goals in the PL back in 2014 first game of the season. Just thought I would share that.

6 minutes ago, Koke said:

Wood and Schlupp (sound like names my wife would give my penis) scored our first goals in the PL back in 2014 first game of the season. Just thought I would share that.

Thought Ulloa got the first?

Guest Eamonn
7 minutes ago, Koke said:

She told me she called it N'Didi.

18 minutes ago, Meat and 2 veg said:

Wood / Ulloa... not schlupp! 

17 minutes ago, Goober said:

Thought Ulloa got the first?

Correct. Schlupp blasted his shot into row Z. I don't know why I thought he scored.

• Haha 3

Very difficult game this. They finished lower then they should’ve last year and have started this season well. They have good players all over the park. A draw, given our recent results against them, would be good. However, a win with Arsenal up next would really make us dream! 

Im going with my head and guessing a 1-1. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Good side Palace. Hodgson a very underrated manager in all honesty. They’ve been a thorn in our side recently. 

If we truly want top 4 then beating these is a must. A draw would be ok. 

however, as we’re gonna win da facking league, we’ll smash em 1-5. Get in. 

Tough game this one if you offered me a draw I would take it, 

18 hours ago, Koke said:

17 hours ago, turtmcfly said:

Why would his missus call his cock 'Ulloa'? 

17 hours ago, Eamonn said:

She told me she called it N'Didi.

Mrs Vac, using the name of our right back at Burton on Tuesday, would describe mine as "J.Justin".   :ph34r:

• Haha 1

A pretty critical game against a legit rival for Europe in good form, on the road.  It's not a team you have to line up with a negative strategy against, but Palace is more than decent and will be very tough at home.  In truth a point would be perfectly fine. 

They seem to be predicting a tough game, but are quietly confident because of our recent record against them and you can't blame them really lol

It's going to be a tough game, could go any way but if we stick to our game and don't get dragged into theirs I'll go 1-2 away win. Vardy to bag straight after they chant shite about his misses and Tielemans. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

If you look at our team next to theirs we are superior everywhere, (questionably Zaha if he turns up) and also have a superior manager, we on on a roll and confidence is at a all time high suggests Palace are no longer our bogey team. 

Keep our belief and our standards high, and, I can see the Leicester juggernaut rolling all over these 3-0 Leicester. 

11 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

A pretty critical game against a legit rival for Europe in good form, on the road.  It's not a team you have to line up with a negative strategy against, but Palace is more than decent and will be very tough at home.  In truth a point would be perfectly fine. 

Difficult and testing game yes, they are very defensive and dull. Rivals for Europe no, they don't have a decent goalscorer and don't score enough goals. With 10 goals they're only just ahead of two teams in the relegation zone and only one more than Norwich. Early season bluster and they will plummet down the table over the course of the seadon and finish just above the relegation zone again. They are a poor team.

22 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Good side Palace. Hodgson a very underrated manager in all honesty. They’ve been a thorn in our side recently. 

If we truly want top 4 then beating these is a must. A draw would be ok. 

however, as we’re gonna win da facking league, we’ll smash em 1-5. Get in. 

He isn't underrated he was the England manager! 

He is just very very dull and this is reflected in his football. 

34 minutes ago, Gwyn said:

If you look at our team next to theirs we are superior everywhere, (questionably Zaha if he turns up) and also have a superior manager, we on on a roll and confidence is at a all time high suggests Palace are no longer our bogey team. 

Keep our belief and our standards high, and, I can see the Leicester juggernaut rolling all over these 3-0 Leicester. 

Respectfully, the only thing that will suggest that Palace isn't our bogey team is an actual confident win. Until the day, they remain the team that have beaten us 13-1 over 4 games.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Respectfully, the only thing that will suggest that Palace isn't our bogey team is an actual confident win. Until the day, they remain the team that have beaten us 13-1 over 4 games.

And with kind respect to you Sir, we are playing the most potent and professional football we have Ever played, your big win can and may happen, and as we march on we will fear no one and bogey have no relevance. 

There is something special we can all see happening here.